Family Support

4 months

Edd POV
Today was the day where Tord was going to get advice from people who have been pregnant be for. But they weren't coming in till lunch, so we had to find something to do this morning. I was already in the kitchen with Matt. About 3 minutes later Tom and Tord came down the stairs. Tord's stomach has now just started to go out. They sat down with a bit of worried expression.
" Morning love birds, you ok " I asked.
" kinda... i-i don't know " Tom replied as he held Tord's hand. I sighed. I pulled ou a chair and sat with them.
" Are you freaking out about the news still? " I asked them. I saw a small tear fall from Tord's eye and he nodded.
" h-how will I get the m-medical help I need when the baby comes? " Tord panicked.

At the same time Tom pulled Tord to his chest. I know how he felt. The entire world looking down on you. I looked over at Matt. He was just crossing his arms staring at the table. I decided to break the silence.
" don't worry I'm sure these people don't see what I see. " I said to them.
" do you see something Worst? " Tord replied barely morning away from Tom.
" no. I see two men who care for each other. I see what lies behind people who are blind too not see Love that can come in different ways. " They both looked at me. Then faint smiles appeared on their faces. Tord quickly lent over to me and gave me a hug. A tight on too.
" thanks Edd. You made our day. " Tom replied joining the hug. Not too long later we all stopped hugging. Breakfast was finally cooked that serve it to all of us along with our tea. I felt happy that I made others happy, so I don't understand what others can't do this.

TIME SKIP

Matt POV
It was around 11:30 am. What special guests were about to arrive soon. They told us I'll be here at 11:50 am so we had about 20 minutes right? Anyway to skip time we decided to watch a high school and baby videos. There was a video where we all met for the first time. We were about 3 years old, I think tord was two years old at that time. Every now and then we chuckled at us in the past. That's when a video came on and it was Tom's first steps. His parents looks so proud of him. He did fall over every now and then but he got himself up again and again and again. It was fun to watch this and we are watching it for about 19 minutes.
" Edd we have 1 mi minute to get ready. " I complained.
" Oh fffffesh. Just tidy up the living room in the kitchen. " Eds replied. Tord just gave me a look.
" did you just say fesh instead of fu-" Todd was cut off by Edd as he put a finger on Tord lips
" Shhhhhh " it said as he slid away.

After that awkward moment we all started tidying up when we got a knock on our door. Tom went to open it and standing there was: Edd's mum, Tom's mum, my mum and Tord's mum. All four of them give us a smile and Tom's mum hug him.
" Hi Tommy. How have you been? " Tom's mum asked. Tom's face went red from embarrassment. Tord just chuckled at the sight of this. We all welcome them inside and ask if they wanted any tea.
" No Matthew. I'm sure we alright. We just came here to give advice to you didn't we? " Tord's mother asked.
" Oh Yeah " I replied a bit embarrassed. Tord enter the room with Tom behind him. All the 'mother's' looked at each other that looked at Tord.
" so uh..... you'll be coming um " Edd's mum said. Tord rubbed the back of his neck and nodded, his face went red from embarrassment. Why are mother's so embarrassing.
" well I guess we better give you some advice then. " Tom's mum said.

We all got ourselves chairs out and we sat in front of our mums.
" well then where do we start. It can be uncomfortable here and there but you will get used to it. " My mum said.
" your mood swings get in the way sometimes " Tom's mum added.
" and when they died finally does come the father which is Tom may or may not faint " also added Edd's. Everyone looked at Tom as she said that. Tom had a little smirk on his face.
" don't worry I went faint I hope... " Tom replied. Tord smiled at that.
" but there's one thing you got to remember. No matter the pain ore no matter how much you just want to give up everyone will be there for you when lifting your spirits up. " Tord's mum added.
" you're not a Rhymer " giggled Tom's mum. A little laugh escaped Tord's mothers mouth. It was signed for a bit. Maybe a bit longer than a bit. That's when Tom suddenly spoke.
" soooo anything else you need us know." My mother nodded.
" yes when he's water breaks, make sure you get medical help as soon as you can. There's nothing to panic about that but it would help him go for a bit less pain. I think " replied my mum. That's when I got the biggest idea ever.
" guys why don't you rewatch a high school and baby videos " I asked. Most of them Shrugged and then they all nodded. So that's what we did.

TIME SKIP

Edd POV
A mother's left and we were back home Alone Together. We honestly didn't know what to do at that point because it was around 9 pm. Damn we spent a long time with my family. We also got some nice advice from them. Tom and tord actually seemed more comfortable with this baby coming. They seemed more laid back and just ready for it. Honestly I'm just excited becoming uncle. But anyway, due to the time Tom and tord both went to bed leaving Matt and I on the sofa.
" so, what do you think the gender will be. " Matt asked.
" honestly I hope it's a boy. Just so we don't have to deal with a girl's problems. If you know what I mean by that." I replied .
" I wanted to be a girl so I can do her hair " Matt added.
" of course you do Matt " I side. Shortly after that we both went to bed as well. We slept more peacefully knowing what was ahead of us. Or did we.

Ok guys I don't know why I'm doing this but I'm making it sound like Edd is the narrator. I hope that's ok with you guys cause I can't help it. Anyway I hope this chat was nice. I was on and off this chapter I do to school. But eh. Anyway Tord is close to having a baby now YAAAY. Pain....

1183 words