unexpected visit

Ok guys so this is going to be 2 months time skip so Tord is 7 months now.

Mouth 7
Edd POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Without thinking I just smacked it off the dresser. Luckily you didn't brake. Only one or two batteries fell out. I start slowly while stretching my arms out. My eyes were just adjusted to the light from my room. I threw the covers off me and went to get dressed. Once in my clothes I scooped up my pyjamas and went downstairs. Matt and Tom were already awake. They were both in the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen to them and put my clothes in the washing machine.
" Howdy Edd, sleep well? " Matt ask.
" like a baby. " I replied. And I kid you not Tom face palmed. I said down in the table with them to see a waffle in the middle of my plate with whipped cream and golden syrup on it. I was surprised that this because I'm usually the one who cooks around here. Well I mean so distorted but. I took a small by expecting it to be a rather bad.
" oh my this is delicious " I said as I took another forkful. As I said that Tord him down the stairs.

He took a seat next to Tom.
" morning guys, I'm sorry if I ever slept " he apologized.
"You didn't over sleep Todd...i mean Tord. honestly Edd just came down as well" Matt stated. Tord just nodded. His stomach was really starting to show now. And it's only 8 weeks to go. Everyone was getting a bit antsy about it. I hope Tord's ok as well.

TIME SKIP

We were all doing chores. Matt was hoovering . Tord was cleaning the bedrooms floor and cupboards. Tom was cleaning a closet and the Attic. And I was cleaning poor ringo. She really has gotten dirty. But she loves the water. Once you put her and she never comes out. That's when we all had a sudden thud.
" stay and play ringo. I'll be back. " I told her as I left the room. I went downstairs to see what everyone was doing. And to my surprise. I saw......us? Exact replicas. We also have to get up and they didn't realise that have first.
" are we home yet. I've had enough of visiting these universes every now and then. " the other Matt complained.
" stop your complaining that will be there soon. I hope I hope " the....other tord said.

When they all looked up at us. They seemed a bit confused at first.
" what universe is this meant to be I mean they look like us.... " me....i.....other me said.
" um hello? " I said.  offering a hand to help them up. The one in red took my hand and I helped him up. I looked at your stomach. He's not pregnant. He looked at me all concerned.
" You ok there? " the other Tom asked. I took a few steps backwards. That's when Tom ( from this universe ) step forward. He started to analyse the other tord.
" what are you doing Jehovah " he said. We all stopped in surprise.
" commie " said the other Tom. They both gave each other deathclaws when the other me stepped in and mode and stop. That's one out of nowhere tord came down the stairs to see what was going on. And the colour from all the faces just disappeared.
" wait what? Is he.... no he can't be. " The other Matt asked. Tord cross his arms and stared at them.
" yeah I'm pregnant so what's the big deal. " Tord asked. And they were all speak to us.
" who is the father? " other Matt asked. Tom raised his hand.
" NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE " the one in red said as he went outside. We're all just confused at this point. We thought we were just let them come down for a bit.

TIME SKIP

Reg Tom POV
They told us the process of what happened with all this pregnancy thing.
" ok so let me get this straight. In this universe tord and I are married. Not only that expecting a baby. " I stated. They nodded. I looked over at tord and I can tell he felt very uncomfortable with himself being pregnant.
" well uhh. We're doing this with thing will help all universes with their problems and hope it will get better as friends apparently. So is there anything you need help with? " I asked.
" not really anything right now but in a week's time you could probably come back because that's when the baby is expected and will probably need help with that..... if that's ok of course? " no matter how much I wanted to say it we had to accept cuz it was a rule. We ended up giving each other's phone numbers out just so we can contact each other on when we needed it. That's when I flash happened in the corner of of eye. A portal showed up and the only thing I hold is that it would lead us home for once. I got up from my seat and looked at everyone.
" I guess is this goodbye for now and good luck? " I said. Blue wave goodbye as me and my friends went through a portal. Finally we were home in our universe and the first thing we ordered was collapse. We'll fainted lovely.

Ok guys we got the regular element characters with these as work characters. What a huge plot Twist. Anyway in the next chapter it's when they find out the baby's gender. Well not really they just have a scan and they find out the gender on the day of the birth because they don't want to know the gender yet. Because they wanted to be a surprise and yeah. The only reason why I put the original universe and this is because I wanted to try and do a thing of their point of view in it because I was bored and it's been in the back of my mind forever now. Ok that's it guys but I hope you enjoyed it.

1031 words