Decorating

Tord POV
I woke up to the sunrise spilling into room. I sat up slowly rubbing my eyes. Tom was still fast asleep so I simply shook him gently awake.
" wake up Tommie. You know what we need to do today. " i spoke lazerly. Slight moans came from his as he sat up. He yawned a looked at me.
" I'm up. Im-" Tom was interrupted by sobbing. We paid over to the baby crib and Tami was crying. I got up and walked to her. Scooping her up into my arms cradling her. Tom soon came to me putting his hand on my shoulder.
" it's still a miracle." He muttered. I nodded in agreement. It was a moment of silence. Tom then picked up Torm and headed downstairs to feed them.

SHORT TIME SKIP ( after breakfast )

Edd POV
We have all eaten now and we are all get8ng ready for us to shop. Matt and I were standing by the door waiting for Tom and tord with the babies. They finally came to us for the babies wrapped up we headed outside to the car. It was a very quiet journey to the shopping centre. Hasn't even the babies felt awkward. We eventually arrived and when into the baby clothing store. Tom and I went shopping for Torm's clothing while Tord and Matt stoped for Tami's.

TIME SKIP

Tom POV

We eventually bought all the clothing for the kids. Who are extremely cute. We immediately put the clothes on the babies and it made him look more happy. So once we got home we also decorated their room. Shortly after time but it looks cute. We were happy with our little miracles. And we hoped that a miracle would happen to them. Or even us. But...... we were happy and that's all that matters.

THE END

AAAAA sorry guys I didn't have much planned for this chapter. I wrote this while I was sick seen in front of my dog XD

 I wrote this while I was sick seen in front of my dog XD

That's all he was doing. Anyway I've got to rest now. Boo ('-')/