Secret Reviled

Tord POV
I put both the twins in their crib. They both immediately fell asleep. I currency my eye of them. A knock was heard on the door.
" hey Tord " Edd said as he entered the room. I turn to him and smiled.
" hey Edd. What's up? " I asked as he approached me. He looks at me for a few seconds and look at the twins.
" it's still unbelievable you know. I mean why did you keep it a secret from us? " he asked. I looked at him in confusion.
" come again? " I asked.
" about your sexuality thing or how you were born why did you never tell us? " he asked......again. I took a deep breath and walked over to the bed. I sat on it and told him to come sit next to me. He did.
" well I was scared....... who started when I was about five......."

FLAAAAAASH BAAAAAACK

I was sitting inside of my room just listening to my parents argue.
" HE IS NOT NORMAL SO WHY DO YOU PROTECT HIM " My dad yelled.
" He is our son and we should treat him as such " my mother replied. And I'll smash was heard from downstairs and I heard from crying.
" you're almost as pathetic as him. If you're going to protect the mistake like him I don't want to be a part of it " he said.

Then I looked ou my window seeing him getting in the car and leave. I felt fresh tears running down my face. Leaning against the windowsill I put my head in my hands crying. My mother came in my room.
" honey....whats wrong? " my mother I asked as she walked into the room putting her hand on my back. In response I instantly turnt to her hugging her and crying in her chest.
" I-im just a-a bi-big mistake to p-papa. I-I don't want to be a m-mistake. " I said as sobs broke it apart.  She put her arms around me.
" tord you're not a mistake " she said.
" but I'm not normal " I replied trying to calm down. " you're the most annoying person I've met mama." I added.
" you know what's normal about me and you. You have 2 eyes like me. A nose." She said as she booped my nose.
" two ears " she added.
" two hands " I replied.
" exactly. I understand there's a scary experience for you but if you don't want no one to know keep it a secret ok. "
" ok mama " I said as I hug her tightly.

End of flash back

Edd POV
I was stunned to hear what horse have said about him. I looked at all and slight here's running from his eyes. I hugged him.
" she's right you know. Your normal human being just with something a bit extra. That's what makes you unique. " i said to him. He hugged back.
" thanks Edd " he muttered.

TIME SKIP

Matt POV

Because towards labour was so early in the morning we didn't have breakfast. So right now we're having brunch. Because it's like 11am. The two twins were still fast asleep. Tord was half asleep from the amount of pain he went through.
" Sooooo " I asked " what are we going to do about Tami's Vision? " I added. The room feel even more silent after that. I felt even more guilty than before now.
" I don't know but...... we'll all do our best to make her happy with our life " tom said. There was even more silence. Until when the baby started crying.
" I go It " tom said as he went to check on them. I looked at Tord for a bit. His eyes were red and puffy like he's been crying. It concerned me for a bit. Solent river island pointed at tord.
" I'll tell you tomorrow mattress not now " Edd replied. I nodded and looks back at Tord.
" hey Tord? " ok asked. He looked at me.
" yeah. " he replied.
" are you ok at all. " i asked again.
" I'm just getting a few cramps in my stomach. Nothing too serious I'll go to the doctor's tomorrow to get some painkillers. " he said to me.

Shortly after we said that Tom came back down the stairs. He seemed extremely tired.
" I think you two should go to bed you deserve it. " Edd said. Tord nodded as he got up and went to the stairs followed by Tom and they went to there room. Shortly after they left. It became very silent. And weird. Nothing to say. Neither did Edd........

Sorry guys I didn't have much planned for this chapter but I do hope you like it .it's the best I could do for now. The next chapter will be them shopping for baby clothes and all that. Baby food. And I'm not sure about the next one. I really don't know. Then again there will be a lots of time skips just so we can get to an older age. Also if you want me to I can make a second book of them fly when they go to school or going through bullying I guess.... comment if you want a second book based off that and I'll do my best. Boi

872 words