New Arrival

Ok so there will be a lot of time skips in this chapter for many reasons....kinda.

Month 9

Tom POV
It was 11:30 pm. Me and the guys were all watching Insane Zombie Pirates From hell 6. I still couldn't believe that we were already on number 6 now. Anyway... Tord ended up going to bed. He told us he just feels weird and a bit sick so we let him.

TIME SKIP

It got to midnight and we all went up to bed. I opened the door to our bedroom. Tord was sound asleep already. Not wanting to wake him I got dressed and then I into bed.

TIME SKIP
Tord POV
I sat up when I got a sudden pain in my stomach. I held it in pain. Slight groans were heard.
" ACK " a sudden pain shot throw me. Tom shot up in panic and looked at me.
" T-TORD WHAT HAPPENED!? " he said in a panic.
" mmmm i-i think my w-water just broke. " i stutted. More and more pain was felt. Tom helped he got down stairs.
" ok I'll wake up Edd and Matt. Stay here a breath. " he said. I nodded as I started to take deep breaths. Tom ran to Edd room first from what it sounded like.

SHORT TIME SKIP

Everyone came running down the stairs. Tom took my hand and we all go to the car. Tom and Matt were in the front seat as Edd was in the back helping me stay calm.
" ok ok luckily the journey to the hospital is only 2 minutes. You ok Tord? " tom asked. I nodded at we headed to the hospital.

TIME SKIP

We arrived at the hospital. Tom burst into the door.
" SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. THE BABIES ARE COMING " he yelled. A group of nurses brought out a hospital bed for me and sent me on it as they took me to the delivery room. Edd and Matt had to stay outside the room but, Tom was in the room supporting me as I went through this.
" ok sir in Doctor Smith. I'll be your doctor for today. Now can you give me a big push? " he asked. I did what he said. The pain was unbearable. I felt fresh tears running down the side of my face.
" ok good. Take a few breaths. Once you're ready push again " he pronounced. I couldn't stop myself from shaking but when I got myself back in shape I gave myself another push.
"NNNNGGHHH AH " I yelled in pain. Tom squeeze my hand tightly.
" its ok im here. I'm here for you. " he told me.
" I can see the baby's head. Keep pushing. " the doctor said. I gave it one more big push. That's what I heard crying.
" it's a boy " the nurse said. They cut the umbilical cord and hand the baby over to Tom so I could see your first baby.
" oh my god Tord.....he's beautiful " tom told me as Tears run down our faces. I felt pain still go through my stomach.

A nurse took the baby away from Tom as she let him hold my hand again for the next baby to come.
" ok lost baby now and do exactly what you did last time " doc said. I gave a few pushchairs and if you breath.
" almost there " I heard. The room was spinning. I felt so tired at this point but I couldn't give so I pushed and.....my last baby was born.
" its a girl. Congrats you two. " he said. They gave birth to babies to us.
" oh my god.... " i gutted as I looked at my baby girl who laid in my arms. Suddenly Matt and Edd walked in the room.

Matt POV
Edd and I walked up to Tom and Tord. Right in front of me what do tiny babies. Edd gasped in shock.
" oh wow....their so cute. " Edd said as he looked at one of them.
" What are you gonna name them? " I asked. Tom looked at Tord and smiled.
" How about Torm and Tami? " Tord said solftly. I smiled in agreement.
" ok we need to take the baby's for some tests on their health for a bit. You may all rest as we do so. " a doctor said as the took the babies out the room.

Tord sat back a closed his eyes. He instantly fell asleep.  Tom got out his phone.
" I'm a tell the reg universe " he said I did have to wear his phone. They say congratulations. They really did help us. They gave us hints and what to do with each other. We don't really need them anymore.

TIME SKIP

It was around 4 a.m. now and the doctor came back into the room.
" we have got the test results do you want to hear them " he asked.
" yes please " Tord said as he sat up a bit more. The doctor look down his clipboard.
" well they're both very healthy but your little girl she's..........."

To be continued

Wooooh the BABIES are here. I had a bit of a struggle writing this. I literally had to ask a few questions to my Mum about this stuff XD. What's that I wanted to leave on a cliffhanger so you guys can suffer as much as I am..... anyway I will update soon I hope this chapter was ok and I'll see you in the next one........ well not see you just I don't know.

918 words