Cramps

2 months

Tord POV
I'm so glad that my morning sickness is gone. Honestly it was getting on my nerves. I could tell it was going on everyone else's too. It was rather early in the morning. I went downstairs to see everyone in the kitchen eating their breakfast. I sat down to join them.
" you know I find it amazing that you two are going to be parents one day. " Edd said not even looking up from his plate.
" heh yeah... but it's a bit scary at the same time " I added. They all looked at me in confusion.
" scary how? " Tom asked.
" well we don't know if it's going to be a C-section or..... you know. " I said put in my head in my hands.
" I never thought of that " Tom said as rubbed the back of his neck.

Edd could tell we were both getting agitated.
" hey hey it's ok. How's about we all go for a walk after we've all eaten " Edd asked. Matt throw his arms in the air with his mouth still full of food.
" YES " Matt yelled. I just nodded as I was I was rubbing Tom's back just trying to calm him down a bit.
" then it's settled will go once we've all eaten. " Edd said as he started eating his breakfast again.
" could we bring bed for the ducks? " Matt asked. Edd nodded. A big smile paid on his face.

TIME SKIP

Tom POV
We all walked out the door. I ended up looking the door and walk towards everyone.
" are we ready " I asked. They all noted and we started walking down the street to the park. I looked over at Tord.  The wind was ever so slightly blown his hair back and forth. I gave them a little smile and put my arm around him to pull him closer to me. Tord didn't resist and just let it happen. Matt and Edd saw this and smiled at us. Not too long later we arrived at the park.
" ok so me and Matt are going to head over to the pond to feed the ducks. are you two going to be ok? " Eds asked. Tord nodded. Edd gave him agreeing and walked off with Matt. That was when me and tord carried on walking down the path.

SHORT TIME SKIP

We made it up to a small playground of children. Tord grinned at the side of them.
" that's going to be our child one-day " he said.
" yeah.... and that's the day I'll be so proud of you " I added. The carried on walking down the path when something happened. Tord lent against the tree as he held his stomach. He let out a little man of discomfort.
" Tord are you ok? " I asked. Other people seem to notice. What's on for a bit before he answered.
" y-yeah I'm just getting sudden cramps " he said as he held the stomach a bit tighter.
" tord that could be the baby finally growing " I said with a little smile. He smiled back at me but ended up cone bit down more has he had a stomach tighter. The cramps seem to get worse. I took hold of his hand as I walked over to the pond where Edd and Matt were. Tord was going through pain and they walked over straight away.
" is he ok? " Edd asked looking worried.
" yeah he's fine. The baby might have started to grow. " I said. Tord was breathing slightly heavier than usual.
" I just get home so we can rest " Matt said. Honestly there's was the smartest thing I've ever Heard him Say. But that is what we did.

TIME SKIP

Edd POV
We made it home safely. We got inside and Tord sat down on the sofa. He took a deep breath as he started a brief bit more normally. You don't stop us very concerned.
" I'm sorry I ruined the walk guys " Tord said as he rubbed his stomach.
" no it's ok. Your safety matters right now " Tom said. He sat next to Tord and put his hand on his stomach. I know the pain would we go over soon but it will take at least a day or two. I walked into the kitchen to get some painkillers for him. He ended up taking them as he lent against Tom's  shoulder.
" I think I'll go to bed " Tord said weakly. Tom and tord both got up and walk to there room. Tom came back down the stairs.
" ok he's in bed now. Let's just hope those painkillers work " Tom said. Matt and I both nodded. I don't like my friends being in pain. I'm definitely not going to do as well as home on the day the baby comes. Let's just hope these cramps won't last forever.

Ok guys it's about all I can do today. I'm very sorry I didn't do with an X chapter because I was very busy on Valentine's Day. Anyway I hope you like this I am very tired now and I'll see you in the next one.

Also happy Valentine's day everyone. I hope you had a wonderful time. If you didn't then I'm sending my love to you <3 ( too weird? )

881 words