Not Alone

Pretending nothing is wrong is surprisingly easy.

After all, I've been an expert at it for nearly seventeen years.

The weekend has been uneventful, but still rather nice. You know, compared to the ones I usually have cleaning and physical training and the like. Mr. Spencer doesn't yell, not at me anyways. Seaton is another story, another book, another library entirely.

Although Seaton only drops by for a few minutes once a day, Mr. Spencer still finds something to scream at him about. Calling me 'brat' –although Seaton I both have constantly told him I don't mind –seems to be a pet peeve for him. I guess he just doesn't understand it. That it's Seaton's word.

Almost... and I'd hate to compare them to each other but...

Almost like Charlie's 'Kiddo'. Only this is Seaton and he won't hurt me. Right? Or is that all I have to look forward to? Because now that he's kissed me...God, it's completely stupid but I wish he'd never kissed me. I don't feel all that happy that I got to do it that once because now I have a taste and I know what I'm missing.

Mr. Spencer's guest bed is comfortable. I guess.

But for some reason, it's not as comfortable as Seaton's couch.

-

It feels good. His hands are warm and gentle. I'm not small, I'm my present age and this isn't Charlie, but Seaton. He's kissing the back of my neck and –and touching me there. He's got rough, firm hands that contrast sharply to my smooth flesh and it –god.

"...ngh..." I whimper, squirming against you. It's too much. I've got to get away –but I've got to stay too. I can't leave now because it's –"Ah...!"

"It's okay, Jayden," Seaton whispers, his deep baritone making the giant knot of pleasure in the pit of my stomach tighten even more.

I won't be able to hold back more. It's too wonderful, so intensely amazing that I can't stop writhing, What is it about feeling like this that makes me not be able to keep still? Shouldn't I want to keep still, if only to get more? "Hahhh....S-Seaton...I –I can't..."

"Oh?" I can feel his smirk against my neck, his lips curling in the midst of a kiss, "I think you can."

"N-Nghh....!" I won't –I can't –I –I –

And suddenly his hand gets bigger, the fingers thicker and stubbier and the grip on me tightens until it's painful. I cry out again for a completely different reason. I don't have to turn to know who's behind me now.

"Cheating on me, are you, Kiddo?"

His voice is icy and unkind. I can feel myself shrinking until I'm eleven or twelve again, and the surroundings change from Seaton's den to Charlie's car. I naked, and he's shoving his fingers –well, places fingers usually aren't. It hurts –it's hurts! I screaming a struggle but he's so much bigger.

"Please, Charlie, stop it hurts!"'

"It's okay, Kiddo, I'll....I'll love you forever..."

"No, please! Please!"

"Jay...Jayden..."

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!"

"Jayden...Jayden...Jayden!"

Wha...?

"Jayden! Jayden, it's okay, Charlie isn't here! It's a dream."