Chapter 1: Bumping Into An Idiot

I was walking down the hallway, and I was listening to music, having my headset on.

A hand placed on my shoulder made me to turn around, and see who that person was. It was one of my classmates. I put my headset in my bag, and tried to listen to the girl that was running out of breath. "H-haven't you heard a-anything about Hojin?"

I raised one of my eyebrows, and waited for her in order to continue talking. "He... um... he's been seen in boys washroom."

"Okay," I crossed my arms. "What does that suppose to mean?" I asked, and she tapped my head. "I mean, that's not new."

"Y/N!" She shouted my name, causing everyone to turn their faces at us. "He's making out with a girl." After saying this, she ran off.

What a creep!

But, wait a second. What if she was telling the truth?

No, no, no! That can't be happening. My Hojin making out with a girl in boys washroom?

Something was telling me that I shouldn't listen to the creepiest girl in our school, but something else was telling me that maybe she is right.

After struggling with myself, I finally made my decision. I had to see it with my own eyes.

Without wasting more minutes, I started running towards the boys washroom. The students were whispering, and pointing their fingers at me. I examined each one of them as I was running to see whether she was right about Hojin or not.

I opened the door in a rush, but I couldn't believe my eyes. She was right. Hojin's fingers were running through her long hair as they were kissing.

I just froze, and stood there like a rock, but they noticed my presence. His eyes met mine, and he ran towards me as he was wiping his lips with the back of his hand.

"Y/N," He held my arms tightly, and I could feel his hands shivering in fear. "I can explain."

I looked at the girl that was wiping off the non-existent dust on her skirt in the corner, then I switched my glance at Hojin with anger, and kicked him right in the balls.

He started to scream my name, saying that he will take his revenge someday, but I ran out of there. As I was running, wiping my tears away, I bumped into someone, causing us both to fall down.

He stood on his own feet, and reached out his hand for me in order to stand up, but I pushed his hand away.

I got up by myself, and I started packing my stuff that had already fallen on the floor.

"Somebody's not in a good mood," He started the conversation, and knelt down to help me pack my stuff, but I pushed his hands away again. "What's your name?" After packing my stuff, I got up. "Do you even have a name?" He asked, and I started walking towards my classroom without paying any attention to him, but he gripped my wrist. "Since you're not telling me your name, I will call you ferret."

I stopped walking, and turned around to hit him with my bag. "Have you ever looked at a mirror?" I wriggled my hand out of his grip, and started walking again. "Stop following me, horsey."

Fortunately, he didn't follow me.

I was just hoping that my teacher isn't in the classroom, yet. I placed my hand on the knob before twisting it.