Chapter 20: The Madness

"And who was that person?" Hoseok asked, seeking for an answer in Yoongi's eyes.

"It was Y/N's father." Yoongi replied, winking at me.

Phew!

But, wait! What does that wink suppose to mean?

"Why did they let you go?" Taehyung asked, placing his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"What? You're unhappy with my presence?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung laughed as he was shaking his head.

"Being in jail sucks. Can you even imagine the taste of the food in there?" Yoongi continued. "Let me tell you something about it."

As Yoongi was telling them a story of himself, making them all laugh, I headed towards the window to see the mountainous landscape.

Maybe, Yoongi doesn't even know that Namjoon has visited him, because Lee James told us that he had responsibilities, so he kicked Namjoon out.

I hope Yoongi never figures this shit out. I don't care if he hates me or not, but I want them all to stay out of this mess. I can't let them get involved in this shit.

I wish you were here Namjoon. You're the only one who has the key to my questions.

I could hear the boys. Taehyung was talking about me as he had all the boys gathered around him.

"Why would she leave the conversation like that?" He whispered.

"Maybe, she's on her period." Jungkook whispered back as Yoongi slapped the nape of his neck, causing Jungkook to scream in pain.

"I'll talk to her." Hoseok said, taking a deep breath.

He was walking towards me. I could hear his footsteps.

He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Everybody's been asking about you."

I turned around to face him, crossing my arms. "By 'everybody' you mean Taehyung, right?"

Hoseok widened his eyes. "You heard him?"

"I also heard Jungkook." I replied, rolling my eyes.

He gently touched my cheek, looking staright through my eyes, pushing me, holding my wrists as he was pressing them up against the wall, sending a rush of pain through my body.

"Why are you driving me crazy?" He whispered in my ear.

"H-hoseok... th-they're watching..."

Not working! He wasn't even listening!

I slapped him, pushing him away as the boys were shocked.

"Is everything alright?" Taehyung asked as he was walking towards us, seeing me breathing continuously.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go." I replied, heading towards the door as Yoongi gripped my wrist.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi whispered.

"I will not stay in a house where nobody respects me," I shouted to gain Hoseok's attention, wriggling my hand out of Yoongi's grip. "I'm happy that you're back, Yoongi," I continued, switching my glance at Taehyung. "Thanks for everything."

I left Taehyung's house, heading towards the park.

After a few minutes, I arrived. I sat on a bench, taking a look at the children who were playing.

They have such a beautiful world, don't they? Unaware of all the problems, unaware of all the sorrow and pain.

I wish that I could turn back time to the good old days. I used to be much happier, but I'm not anymore.