Chapter 22: Heroin Addict

For a week, I've been begging Hojin to take me to his father, Byun Minjun.

I was waiting for the school bell to ring so that I could be able to make a rush towards Hojin.

I had to see his father.

I wasn't even listening to the teacher. I couldn't understand what he was talking about, because I was busy, thinking how I could convince Hojin to take me to his father.

I was poking my pen on my book as I heard the teacher, finally saying the words that I've waited for. "Class dismissed." Teacher said, leaving the classroom.

After packing my stuff, I headed towards Hojin who was scratching his last name on his desk. "I need to talk to your father."

He let a breath out, continuing scratching something else on his desk. "You see this?"

"Yeah, it's your father's ass."

He rolled his eyes. "It's a heart, idiot," He said, scratching my last name beside the heart. "Like the old times—"

"Listen, I'm asking you nicely," I said, cutting him off. "Take me to your father."

"I guess that you will never give up," He crossed his arms, thinking for a bit. "Meet me in ten minutes. Outside."

I nodded.

He left the classroom. I was about to leave too, but suddenly, Somebody grabbed my arm.

"Going somewhere?"

I turned around to face him. "What's wrong with you, Hoseok? You scared the shit out of me!"

He let go of my arm, putting his hands in his pockets. "You talk to him too much. Did you know that?"

I widened my eyes, raising my eyebrows.

He narrowed his eyes. "Don't behave like you know nothing about what I'm saying."

Ugh! I have to get out of the classroom before it's too late.

"Listen, can we talk later?" I asked, begging him with my eyes. "Please?"

"Fine, whatever," He replied, taking a deep breath. "I guess I can't hold you forever, right?"

I gave him a fake smile, leaving the classroom as fast as possible.

I was running fast, so that caused me to bump into someone; Jungkook.

I lent him my hand. He grabbed my hand and stood up as he was wiping the dust on his clothes.

"Why are you still in school?" I asked, rubbing my head.

"I-I was r-running from s-someone." He mumbled.

"What? Whom were you running from?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Forget it." He replied, trying to pass me, but I grabbed his arm, forcing him to face me.

"Whom were you running from, Jungkook?" I repeated my question, but I didn't get an answer, so I decided to guess that person's name. "Was it Byun Hoji—"

I was about to say Hojin's name, but he covered my mouth. "Shh! I'm not looking for trouble." He whisper-yelled, letting go of my mouth.

"Why the fuck is everyone scared of that asshole?" I shouted as my mouth had been covered by Jungkook's hands, again.

I know, right. Hojin is a crazy guy, but I expect Jungkook to be much more stronger.

After a bit, he let go of me. "Yoongi's waiting for me. I-I gotta go." He said, heading towards his classroom.