Chapter 18: The Jail

I laid down on my bed, staring at Namjoon's name on my phone screen.

I wanted to message him, letting him know that I'm falling apart, but the harder I tried to forget him, the stronger my feelings would become.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened. It was Hoseok.

I sat up on the bed. "What are you doing here?"

He walked towards me, placing his hand on my cheek, leaving a gentle kiss on my lips, sitting down on the bed. "What are you talking about?"

Great! This dude remembers nothing!

He held up my chin, looking through my eyes. "You think I'm a dick, right?"

I remained quiet.

"We must enjoy our lives 'till we are young. You know, youth is never coming back," He continued, letting go of my chin. "What can I do to make you fall for me?"

As he was about to kiss me again, my mother entered the bedroom, holding two glasses of soft drinks in her hands, giving one to Hoseok and the other to me.

"I didn't mean to interrupt, sorry," Mom said, switching her glance at Hoseok. "How's your mother?"

"Thank you for asking," He replied, taking a sip of his drink. "She's doing fine."

"That's great. Say my hi to her." She said, shutting the door behind her, leaving us alone.

Hoseok turned his face at me. "She's cute."

I rolled my eyes.

His cellphone started ringing. I took a look at his phone screen. It was Taehyung.

He picked it up. "Hello?"

I listened to him as he was talking on the phone. He wasn't shocked, but he seemed angry.

After he finished talking, he held my hand. "I'm sorry, but I have to go."

"Is something wrong?" I asked, looking at him, nervously.

"Nah, don't worry," He replied, taking a deep breath. "It's about Yoongi," He rolled his eyes. "Again."

Yoongi?

"He picked up a fight with Hojin."

"WHAT?!" I asked as I was shocked as hell.

He took a deep breath. "Seems like Hojin's father is such a pain in the ass, because Yoongi's in jail."

I'm the one who has met Byun Minjun, the most scariest man on earth. I kind of know what he is capable of.

"I'll see what I can do for Yoongi, but I'm afraid I'm gonna need my father's help, too. Unfortunately, my father isn't around and you know it. Rescuing Yoongi won't be that easy. We're gonna need some serious help." He said, massaging his forehead with his thumb and index finger as his eyes were closed.

"Maybe, my father could help."

He was lost in thoughts, thinking about what I've said.

"Your father?"

I nodded.

He jumped out of the bed, gripping my wrist, forcing me to go downstairs with him.