Chapter 12: Disappearance

I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. It was 11:45 PM.

Jimin insisted on staying with me, so my parents went home, knowing that there's someone to look after me, but he was asleep, snoring.

I couldn't stop thinking about Namjoon.

What has he done? Is he safe?

A nurse walked in to check my pulse. "You're awake. Why aren't you sleeping?"

"I'm concered about a... friend."

She smiled. "Your friend must be very lucky to have such a caring friend like you."

I smiled back at her, but after a few seconds as my eyes were closed, she left, but closing my eyes, brings me back to the time when I'd been kidnapped.

"Why are you concerned about Namjoon?" Jimin asked, causing me to open my eyes, because I thought that he was asleep. Guess I was wrong. "He'll be fine. Don't worry."

I sighed. "You don't know anything, Jimin. nothing!"

"Well, then let me know."

"The less you know the better. Now, let us sleep, shall we?" I asked, closing my eyes, slowly.

•••

4 DAYS LATER

Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and I gathered around a table, each of us taking a seat in order to eat lunch.

"It's been 4 days that Namjoon disappeared," Taehyung started the conversation, looking at his food, poking his fork on his plate. "To be honest, I'm a bit worried about him."

"Who cares?" Yoongi asked with his eyes closed.

"For fuck's sake, Min Yoongi!" I shouted, rolling my eyes. "We all know that you care more than any of us, but you're trying to show us that you're tough. Stop hiding in your shell like a turtle!"

"Yoongi looks like the Sleeping Beauty, to be honest." Taehyung said.

"And you'd definitely be the Snow White." Jimin said to Taehyung, laughing.

"And Hoseok would defintely be Moana." Taehyung said, causing Jimin to laugh and clap his hands at the same time.

"Don't grab me in your stupid conversa—"

I tapped my spoon on the table, cutting Hoseok off. "It's not about Sleeping Beauty nor Beauty And The Beast!"

"Beauty And The Beast?! We haven't talked about it, you know?" Jungkook asked.

"Namjoon would definitely be the Beast." Hoseok said, crossing his arms.

"Hey, he's not a beast! He's a monster!" Taehyung said, trying to defend his friend.

"Whatever!" Hoseok said, rolling his eyes. "He destroys and breaks everything on his way, so that makes no difference."

"Guys!" I shouted, taking a deep breath. "Listen, this is about a friend; Namjoon. So please, stop behaving like chil—"

"Wake me up when she's done speaking." Yoongi said, cutting me off, leaning his head on Jungkook's shoulder as he poked Yoongi on the head.

"I still remember what you've done to my tooth brush. You won't get away with it." Jungkook said to Yoongi.

"Who cares?" Yoongi asked, stretching his arms.