Chapter 10: Kidnapped

I massaged my forehead with my thumb and index finger as my eyes were closed, then I tried to open them, slowly.

I could hear somebody talking to a person, but I was still unconscious.

I tried to stand on my feet, but they were shaking, so I couldn't stand on them very well.

Suddenly, the door opened, and a tall middle aged man entered the room.

I was scared, therefore I couldn't make a single move.

As he was coming closer, I could see how he looked like; short brown hair, bold arched eyebrows, green narrow eyes, small nose, small lips and a round face.

He put his hands in his pockets, looking at me from head to toe, then he smirked. "I should thank your parents for creating such a beauty on earth."

"Who the fuck are you?"

He reached out his hand to touch my cheek, but I pushed his hand away.

He took a step forward, holding up my chin. "It's not a good way to talk to a man like me, you know?"

"Why? What are you going to do?" I asked, crossing my arms.

For a moment, I thought that I'd better keep my mouth shut.

He smirked, and that was when he slapped me, causing me to lose my balance, falling on my knees.

He pointed his finger at me as a threat, raising up his voice. "Who the hell do you think you are to talk to me like that?"

I remained quiet, still on my knees as a tear ran down my cheek.

"I will let you go, but first, I need to make a deal," He continued, heading towards the door. "You're not going to pay the price, yet."

He left the room, leaving me all alone.

I was scared. I didn't know what to do.

I stood on my feet, searching everywhere to find my cellphone in order to tell someone that I'd been kidnapped, but I couldn't find it.

I sat down on the bed and covered my face with my hands.

I feel like that I'm like a bird which is caged for nothing. The only crime that it's done is that it was seeking for freedom.

I felt something on my head, then I looked up, seeing that it was a gun.

I wiped my tears as that person was still aiming his gun at me, then he winked. "Hello, love. Long time no see!"

What the fuck am I seeing?! Is this some stupid joke?!

"Y-you?! How...? How can it b-be? Am I d-dreaming or something?" I asked, mumbling.

"Nah! It's all real! You're not dreaming," He replied, starting to walk around the room. "To be honest, I was the one who suggested to kidnap you."

"Tell me! Tell me that it's not real!" I shouted, trying to stand on my feet.

"I'm sorry, but it is real. It's time to face the reality. It's time to face the real me." He said, turning his back on me.

"But it's not whom you really are. I know you. I know the real you!"

"You know nothing about me! You hear me? NOTHING!" He said, turning his face at me, slowly. "Look around, Y/N! You're in our dirty little game only because of your fucking friend," He continued, walking towards me. "Was he worth it? My answer would definitely be 'no' if I were you."

I stared at his eyes, wondering this is not the Hojin I've once known.

He placed his hand on my cheek, touching it, slowly, but I took a step back. "Don't! Don't touch me!"