Chapter 25: The End

It's been years that Namjoon's gone to a better place.

Still, unbelievable.

There will always be a piece of him in me, so how am I supposed to forget him?

It's been a long time that he's gone, but I just forced myself to feel that he is still with us.

Sometimes, I go to the graveyard to talk to him. Although he's not in our world, he still has me; we still have each other.

I walked towards his grave, sitting down beside it, looking at the sky. "Nice weather, huh?" I asked, starting a conversation, sniffing the air. "It's been a while, Namjoon. It's been a while," I said, smiling. "Everybody's fine, and you don't have to worry about them," I continued, letting a breath out. "I've got some good news for you."

I stretched my arms, noticing the bracelet that was once given to me by Namjoon, and that caused me to smile.

"Okay, let's start with Seokjin. Well, he's running his own restaurant with the help of his parents. He has just fired his eleventh chef a few hours ago," I said, laughing. "You may be wondering why. Well, because he thinks that they don't put much love in the food."

I searched my gallery to show Namjoon a picture of Seokjin that was throwing eggs at his chef, because that dude asked Seokjin why the hell he has to treat food like he's treating his own wife.

"The next is Yoongi. Guess what? He finally confessed how he really feels for Jungkook. Happy, right? That's how I exactly felt."

I held my cellphone in front of his grave to show him a short video of Yoongi and Jungkook that were hugging each other, but then suddenly, Jungkook slapped the nape of Yoongi's neck, screaming that he finally took his revenge from Yoongi.

"It's time to talk about Taehyung, now," I said, searching the gallery to find a picture of Taehyung's new sport car. "You see this? He bought a new car, and it's way better than principal Jang's beautiful baby," I continued. "He's doing this to grab Jimin's attention, but Jimin doesn't really care about such things. I think I should do something for their relationship," I looked down at his grave, winking. "Don't worry, Namjoon. I got this."

I stood up, wiping the dust on my clothes. "And Hoseok, well, after we finished school, he never showed up again," I said, searching the gallery to show him a picture of Hoseok's birthday. He was cutting the cake as he was having a nice smile on his face. "This was the last time that we'd seen each other, but I think that Seokjin knows where Hoseok is. He just doesn't want to let me know. That's what I think."

I looked up at the sky, seeing the clouds dancing around the sun. "Time to talk to you about myself, huh?" I asked, my eyes filling with water. "I just miss you," A tear ran down my cheek. "And I wish that I had done everything on earth with you, Namjoon."

•••

After talking with Namjoon, I walked straight home.

I was about to knock on the door, but it was open.

I looked around, and without any hesitation, I entered the house.

Somebody was sitting on the couch, talking with my mother as he was holding her hands, tightly.

I prefered to stay quiet, and listen to them while they hadn't noticed my presence.

"I know, I tell her like everyday to forget about Namjoon, but her feelings hasn't changed a bit for him," Mom said, starting to cry. "She's destroying herself because of a boy who's gone a long time ago."

She covered her face with her hands, resting her head on his shoulder as I was standing behind them, causing him to finally notice my presence by turning his face at me.