Chapter 3

A/N the character drawn at the top is Blaze who is Eclipse's friend he is gay and proud of it.  Art done by Shadonight
****************************
The next day....
Eclipse POV
"ECLIPSE WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!" I hear screaming probably either father or the idiots.

I wake up and put black skinny jeans on i keep my shirt and hoodie on since i only wore it last night.

I grab my bag and walk out the door...i never really eat breakfast because i try to avoid the foster family as much as possible.

Im almost at school but something catches my eye someone with the same exact hoodie i have...its Appollo my bully he walks over and starts messing with me.

"Hey shithead whats up?" Appollo says even though really inside hes thinking "hey babe i missed seeing you" but he knows he cant really say it.

Appollo shoves me to the ground ruining my white hoodie man how much i hate him.

I dust myself off and Blaze runs over to me. He gives me a hug today his outfit is over the top he is wearing light blue skinny jeans, black glasses, a green and blue button up top, and a white and Blue flower headband.

"do you know how embarrasing you are Blaze?" I say jokingly i really dont care what anyone thinks about us since they dont know our back story.

"Well i really dont give a shit" Blaze says sassily we both start to laugh and continue our way into the school. The smell of musk instantly hits my nose.

Blaze and i walk into the homeroom class and pull out our books we start to study but i was interrupted by a massive hang throwing my books on the floor.

"What the fuck man?!?!" I scream "HEY WHO SAID YOU COULD TALK TO ME LIKE THAT" a hoarse voice screams i can recognise the voice its Appollo on another bullying streak today.

"I-im sorry" i say as i put my head down Blaze instantly stands up "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BULLYING MY FRIEND-" he screams but is cut off by a punch to the face.

Blaze sits back down i instantly get on the floor and crawl over to pick my books up by time im done the bell rings and the teacher walks into the room.

"Hello class today we will have a new assignment you will have partners for this assignment and if you do good i will give you more partner time" the teacher says.

"Can we choose our partners?" I hear Blaze ask as i finish picking my books up and head back to my seat "No i will be choosing for you so we can all meet different people" the teacher replies.

"Okay lets start the pairings shall we? Blake with tina, george and crystal, Eclipse and Appollo-" the teacher gets cut off " WHAT WHY HIM I HATE THIS DUDE" I scream " if you have a problem you can just not do the assignment and get a zero" the teacher replies.

I cant loose not one grade or else my scholarship will be lost "now i will start calling names again pay attention Drake and Blaze, holly with lisa, alex and alan, brittany and abby, luke and lucas, daniel and addyson and thats everyone" the teacher says finishing off the list.

I feel bad  but worse now because Blaze has a crush on Drake and cant even speak to him so how are they gonna work together.

Drake
Age:17
Height:6'4
eye color: Emerald
Hair color: strawberry blonde
Best friends with: Appollo

everyone starts to sit with their partners once were all seated the teacher starts speaking again "So this assignment is about family and you are to compare how your lives are different than others you dont have to go in detail but i would like you to" she says.

Appollo sitting besides me slams his fist on the desk and walks out the room he slams the door behind him the teacher runs out to talk to him and i am left all alone doing nothing with no one which is one of my worst nightmares.

I pull out a book and start to read an hour later the teacher and Appollo walk back in and he sits beside me i finish reading my book and put it in my bag.

"So whats your family like" Appollo says obviously not really interested "um...i um..." i couldnt tell him "HURRY THE FUCK UP AND TELL ME SO WE CAN WRITE THIS STUPID FUCKING PAPER" Appollo screams the whole class turns and stares.

"Mr.Harrison(Appollos last name) No cussing in the classroom do it when you get home but i will not deal with profanity here" the teacher scolds Appollo by this time everyone had started working on their own projects.

I turn and start writing i try to write my stuff but Appollo's hand stops me "we have to work on eachother" He says vaguely.

He grabs a pencil from my hand but the bell starts to ring we both write our names and Appollo grabs the paper and crumbles it into his bag and walks out.