Chapter 9

Eclipse POV

I feel a piercing pain in my side from where Appollo's friends were beating me up. I ignore the pain and start to sketch i was luckily able to use my arm and wrist just fine so it wasnt that hard to draw.

Somehow i keep thinking of Appollo i've been thinking about him alot lately most about the kiss though. I also keep thinking about what happens to him at his house which is about 100 times worse than my situation.

I keep feeling selfish because i never once thought about other peoples situation(when have i ever had time to though)  only my own and it makes me feel bad. After thinking about my selfishness i get reminded of something about my past.

Oliver my ex....yeah i know youre probably thinking "how has he never kissed anyone if he had a boyfriend before Appollo?" Well because we dated for like 5 weeks and all we did was hold hands.

His parents were really strict and always around him so there was never really a vantage point to get to do anything. Olivers parentz forced him to play violin and he was also forced to only listen and play classical music.

He started to get used to it and actually preferred it better than modern day music i guess it is because of the language in modern music that makes him not like it that much.

The reason his parents did it was unknown but i think its because either modern music changed the way he acted or that the classical helped him learn tones.

Oliver
height:6'2
Weight:unknown
Eye color: left icy blue right Emerald green
Hair color: Auburn

The way we met was when i was a sophmore i was in the schools music room playing the piano he walked in and heard me play blah blah blah lovey dovey stuff he asked me to do a classical duet with him blah blah blah.

He invited me over to his  house so we could learn the peice and he confessed. (Flashback) "so what peice are we gonna play" i ask.

We walk into his room and i notice hes taking his shirt off and no im not gonna lose this advantage i stare at him he has caramel tan skin with chocolate abs and biceps that could cut diamonds.

His jawline is rock hard everything about him is amazing "take a picture they last longer" Oliver says with a chuckle "okay but dont try to stop me" i say laughing he walks over to his closet and grab a t-shirt he pulls it over his skin making me whimper as that beautiful sight is being infiltrated by a piece of colored cloth.

Oliver goes into his drawer and pulls out a pile of sheet music i take a look at the peice and it was titled 'Canon in D' it is an extremely hard peice but im a piano expert so i learned it while i was still at his house.

Was I gonna tell him I finished my part? HELL NO that gives up my chance to see him more he sat on his bed with the violin while I sat beside him with the piano on a stand and headphones in it.

He had a yamaha pt-240 which is kind of old but oh well "hey what got you into piano??" Oliver asks "uhm i dont really know i think its just because that when your determined to learn something you learn it faster so i just got into playing" I reply.

"Good choice you picked something your good at" he says with a smile
****************************

A/N sorry i havent been writing much lately i havent really had time to though