Chapter 10

I blushed hearing what he said. he had obviously saw my blush as he chuckled right after it happened "seems you're a little red huh?" he smirks as he looks at me i instantly hid my face from embarrassment "no you're the red one" i said obviously regretting it as it sounded idiotic of me to say he busted out laughing harder "you're funny" he said looking into my eyes he had a sparkle in his eyes.

They were  beautiful.  I started to notice him leaning in i squeaked seeing it too then i heard a knock on his door "Oliver time for dinner" his mother yelled from behind the closed door. he looked at me again apologetically "maybe it's time for you to leave you're parents must be worried, sorry for keeping you for so long" he said his voice getting softer soon after i grabbed the stuff i brought and bolted out of both of the doors his bedroom and the house soon after.

too blurry to see i instantly just ran straight hoping that i wouldn't run into anything at this point. I busted into my house after a while the boys stood in front of me trying to bully me again but i wasn't in the mood for it my heart hurt.

my heart was broken even though he didn't do anything the way he said it made it way worse. i shoved the boys down and ran into my room there nobody bothered me and all i did was sit there and cry soon after falling into a deep slumber tears old and new covering my pillows and my sheets i curled into fetal position and laid there sleeping.

A while after i could hear my door open but i wasn't gonna see who it was so i just laid there with my eyes closed. i felt a hand rubbing my back and i rolled over opening my eyes slightly and there sat the worse possible human i could see at this moment.

it was Oliver a smile on his face as if he didn't just shatter someones heart. "I saw you run out with tears so i wanted to come and check on you so why did you do that if i may ask?" i looked up at him then switched positions laying my head on his lap "how could you do that to me?" i asked sniffling tears starting to flow as if my eyes were Niagara falls "what do you mean do what?" he asked tilting his head slightly "how could you act like you were gonna kiss me then just tell me to leave as if nothing happened?" i said starting to hear cracks in my voice again.

"I was hesitating I didn't know if you would want that or not and when my mom knocked on my door I could hear irritation in her voice and I didn't want you to get in trouble and-" I cut him off kissing him roughly he hesitated at first but kissed back.

my eyes fluttered shut and that's all I can recall happening before we did it. the amazing thing that brings life the thing that brings people together well mainly couples.

A/N: hey guys I know there hasn't been a new chapter in a while I've been very busy lately and where I go the schools are starting testing soon so this is all i could get done for now.

p.s: there is gonna be smut in the next chapter you can just skip it if you don't like reading smut