Chapter 11

Warning smut ahead
----------------------------------

'I kissed him, the Male I've liked ever since I've met him, I kissed him!' Eclipse kept his thoughts in his mind hoping the other Male couldn't read him.

Oliver pulled away from his very affectionate kiss with Eclipse. He was shocked but not surprised as he noticed how the Male acted around him before.

Oliver climbed over Eclipse biting his lip while Eclipse lay there a bit shocked and panicked 'is this it? Will I finally lose it?' He questioned himself and the taller elder males actions.

Oliver then began to place soft airy kisses into Eclipses neck loving the feel Eclipse let out a sharp breath he instantly bit onto his lip trying to keep all noises down and stuck in his throat.

"Take off your shirt" Oliver commanded of Eclipse and as the good boy Eclipse was he followed commands and took his shirt off. Oliver made a wide grin at Eclipses actions "beautiful" he mumbled going back to kissing and licking on Eclipses neck.

Eclipse grips onto Oliver's hair giving it small tugs whenever Oliver had nipped at the soft sensitive parts of his neck and collarbone, "O-Oliver" he let out a soft moan 'shit shit shit' Eclipse had thought to himself.

Oliver pulls away looking into Eclipses eyes with lust "yes?" Oliver replied in a low husky tone Eclipse shook his head in response not wanting any of this to stop. Oliver noticed the head shake and went back to Eclipses neck this time biting it harshly sending a red light to Eclipses mind but he just ignores it.

Eclipse bit his lip harder this time drawing a bit of blood into his mouth, he could taste it, he pulled Oliver up by his hair causing a low groan out of the older Male Eclipse then kisses Oliver yet again this time with more passion than the last.

Oliver kissed back with a smirk he got up on his knees then crawled off the bed and stood up looking at Eclipse with a small smirk still "suck me" he said in a low tone making sure to be able to arouse the younger Male with his voice.

Eclipse blushed deeply his face almost as red as a tomato he crawled himself off of the bed and onto his knees in front of Oliver's crotch Eclipse pulls down Oliver's pants and boxers revealing Oliver's 9 inches he blushes and licked from the base to the tip.

Oliver gave out a low groan at Eclipses action he instantly gripped onto Eclipses hair while Eclipse started to suck on the tip of Oliver's overly big member.

Eclipse then began to deep throat Oliver hollowing his cheeks, swirling his tongue, everything that he had read in his smuts he used on Oliver while bobbing his head slowly just to tease.

Oliver was quick to notice Eclipses actions and soon let out a low groan lifting the smaller, younger Male up by his hair before placing a rough kiss on the males chapped lips.

Eclipse let out a soft moan looking into Oliver's eyes watching as Oliver rips the clothing right off of him. Oliver then pushes Eclipse on the bed Eclipse making a soft gasp at the action.

Oliver kisses Eclipses underwear line up taking a rest to kiss and nip at the youngers nipple. Oliver then slides his now 10 inch hardened cock into Eclipses tight, pink, virgin hole.

Eclipse made a loud scream not able to hold them in anymore. He tries to keep the moans in but instantly failed. He thought about how ugly he sounded for a second but then instantly felt Oliver's hardened cock hit deeply into his hole the sound of moans, pants, and skin clapping together was about all you could hear from the room.

A/N: I know it's been a long time since an update but it's been hard finding inspiration to write this and I've also been busy with school work and finishing other books.