Chapter 8

Art drawn by: ShadonightShado
******************************

Eclipse POV

I winced as I shifted in my seat a little groaning under my breath so no one could hear me.

I wish they had held back a little today, it hurts like crazy and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have a Texas size bruise on my side.

I could still feel Appollo's burning into the back of my head. He hasn't stopped staring at me since we got into the class. His friend was questioning him just like Blaze was questioning to me.

I hushed him and told him I would fill him in later as he huffed in defeat and sank down in his seat. I chuckled at his antics and he gave me a small pout when he heard me laughing.
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Finally!" I shouted in my head as the bell rang signaling we could leave this dreadful class. It was like a stampede as students rushed out of their classes trying to make it to their classes on time.

It was so noisy that I could barely hear my own thoughts let alone Blaze as he tried to ask me a question but I just motioned that I couldn't hear him. He finally got the message that I wasn't talking and shouted that he would see me later and took off towards chorus as I continued on to Art.

I would join chorus but I know I sound like a dying frog although Blaze has tried to convince me otherwise, plus I couldn't handle the pressure of being watched. I preferred art which was less pressuring and less of an audience.

As I walked into the art room I made a beeline for my isle in the back where no one would bother me. Our art teacher Mr. Godric was a sweet man about the same height as me just a little taller, about 5'5. Everyone knows that he is gay especially since the school nurse who is his boyfriend soon to be husband loves to come in and tease him.

Both of them seemed rather fond of me and they even approached the subject of adopting me, I told them I would be thrilled to be their son. They were still deciding on their marriage date then they would discuss adopting me.

Mr. Godric nodded at me from his desk and told me that the project for today was on the board, draw some of your favorite book characters.

Oh my gods! This is awesome, I am such a book worm and I was extremely excited for this project. I plan on drawing The mauraders and Nico Di Angelo and Will Solace. I would draw the mauraders on a separate paper from Nico and Will.

I am so ready to get started on this project!

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
Written by:Shadonight
Edited by: Foreverbangtanlover