06 - Ice Cream

"Do you really need ice cream?" Adam questioned, raising an eyebrow at Chase who took out three different kinds of ice cream.

"Why wouldn't I need ice cream?" Chase replied as he grabbed a spoon. He paused for a moment before grabbing an extra spoon and handed it to Adam. "You can have some too."

"No, I'm fine. But really, Chase, you don't need anymore sugar. You already got two frappuccinos. Plus, one is already too much caffeine for you," Adam argued.

"Aww, come on Adam, you're not my mom~" Chase whined as Adam took away his spoon. He jumped up and down, but Adam was too tall.

"I'm not your mom, but I am your boyfriend. I need to worry about you," Adam said, as he still kept the spoon out of Chase's reach. After only a few minutes, Chase finally gave up and walked over to the corner, arms crossed. He plopped down, and pouted. "Oh, come on Chase, you're not four years old." Adam called. He let out a sigh, and then opened one of the ice cream cartons, and walked over to Chase.

"Ugh... what do you want now, mom," Chase snapped.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth," Adam said, "I have a surprise for you."

"Okay... fine," Chase replied, obeying Adam's command. Adam scooped some chocolate fudge brownie ice cream into the spoon, and then fed Chase. As soon as Chase tasted the chocolate in his mouth, his eyes shot open and a smile crossed his face. "Oh yay! Thank you!~"

"You're lucky you're cute," Adam smirked. Chase giggled and then leaned over to hug his lover.

"One more bite, pleeeeassseeee~" Chase begged, opening his mouth. Adam let out a sigh, and then scooped some more ice cream. He fed it to Chase who hummed in delight.

"Hey, you got something on your face," Adam said after Chase finished eating. Adam then leaned over and licked off a small bit of chocolate from Chase's cheek. He then smirked and licked his lips. "Delicious~"

"ADAM!" Chase shouted, pushing Adam away from embarrassment. His face got hot and turned as red as a tomato. He dug his face into his hands as Adam laid on the ground laughing.

Once Adam stood back up he reached out to pull Chase in for a hug. He nuzzled his nose up against Chase's forehead.

"D-don't ever do th-that again... okay?" Chase stuttered as he rested his head on Adam's chest.

"Okay cutie," Adam smiled. He leaned over and kissed Chase softly. "I love you."

"I love you too..."

END.