07 - Ouch!

"Isn't it such a nice day!~" Chase hummed joyfully as he held his boyfriend's hand. "We should go to the park more often!" Adam turned to face Chase and smiled.

"If only I wasn't so busy with work, I would take you on a date every day," Adam replied as he pecked Chase's cheek. Then, something caught Chase's attention. A dark blue and purple butterfly flew past his eyes. Chase raced after the bug, letting go of Adam's hand. "Chase wait-"

Before Adam could stop him, Chase ran faster and faster after the little butterfly, paying no attention to his surroundings. Adam tried to warn him about the small ditch in the ground but he didn't hear his words. Chase fell straight forward, crashing onto the hard grassy ground, stumbling down the small hill below.

"Chase! Are you alright?" Adam shouted as he sprinted towards his lover. "God... look at you! You have scrapes and bruises everywhere!" Adam let out a worried sigh as he held Chase's hand in his.

"Ouch! That h-hurts...." Chase whined as he trembled in pain. Small drops of blood trickled down Chase's forehead. Adam grabbed some tissues from his pocket and wiped the blood away.

"You're such a klutz," Adam sighed. He then leaned over, gently kissing Chase on the forehead. "A kiss to make your boo-boos feel all better~" he smiled. Chase blushed in embarrassment.

"Th-thanks Adam... I'm s-sorry f-for being such a mess..." Chase said.

"You're not a mess, your just human. We all do silly things," Adam replied, patting Chase on the head. "Plus, no matter what, I'll always be here by your side, got it?"

"G-got it...." Chase said as he leaned in to rest his head on Adam's chest. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too, even if you are a klutz," Adam chuckled and wrapped his arms around his beloved boyfriend. He softly kissed Chase's lips, and then sat there, with him in his arms, all covered in bumps and bruises.

END.