09 - Angry Bean

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, I've been so busy with school and so much other crap. I feel bad about not posting in so long, but I'm back and now that summer is starting I'll do my best to post as much as possible! Thanks for all the support and I hope you all enjoy! <3

Adam stood behind the counter of the cafe, desperately waiting for his shift to end. It was Friday, and Friday night was date night for him and Chase.

Ugh... when can I leave... I miss Chase... Adam thought to himself.

Just then, I young girl, probably around his age walked up to the counter, ready to order.

"Uh hello, what can I get you today?" Adam said, in his monotone voice.

"Um, can I get a chocolate carmel mocha?" she asked as she took out her wallet.

"Yeah, 5.88," Adam replied, typing the order into the [whatever you call those electric things people use to take orders on in fast food restaurants and cafes, I'll just call it a electric tappy tap for now].

"It's been a while since I've been here, are you new?" the girl asked. Adam looked up from his [electric tappy tap].

"Uh, I've been here for a long time now... why?"

"Oh, wow... It really has been a while... I used to come here like everyday," the girl continued. She started playing with her hair, twisting it around and around.

Is she trying to flirt with me...? Adam pondered. Maybe not... She probably doesn't know I have a boyfriend...

"So, what's your name?" the girl then asked.

"Adam... it's on my name tag..." Adam replied.

"Adam... that's a cool name. I'm Bree, it's nice to meet you," Bree let out a smile and Adam just nodded, giving her a blank look. "You seem tired, have you had a long work shift?"

"Yeah, I get off soon," Adam said, wishing his shift would just end so he could go with Chase. Adam looked back up at the clock, Only five minutes left...

"Adam!~" A voice called out from the doorway of the cafe. Adam looked up knowing that voice by heart. Chase skipped up to the counter with a smile, looking as cute as ever.

"Oh, this must be your friend!" Bree smiled. Chase turned around in confusion.

When are they going to have her mocha done? It's taking them too long.

"Friend...?" Chase repeated quietly under his breath.

"Oh uh, this is Chase, Chase meet, uh... Bree. She used to go here all the time, apparently," Adam explained.

"Oh, Chase, it's nice to meet you!" Bree smiled as she reached out a hand. Chase awkwardly stared at it and then looked back up at her.

"Okay... Bree, I don't know what you want with my Adam, but I'll have you know that he's mine and you can't have him!" Chase snapped. Adam's eyes widened in surprise at Chase's strong words.

"Wait, are you two dating?" Bree questioned.

"Why yes we are! And you need to keep your hands to yourself!" Chase went over and grabbed Adam's hand forcefully. "See!"

"Ch-Chase, calm down!" Adam stuttered as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry, I wasn't trying to hit on Adam at all!" Bree apologized, "I have actually a girlfriend, and I would never be trying to hit on anyone!"

"Wait, you're a lesbian?" Chase said in shock.

"Yeah, I'm about as straight as a circle." Adam and Chase both let out a chuckle and Bree smiled.

"Well I'm sorry for being so rude, I hope you can forgive me," Chase said, taking Bree's hands into his. "If only I knew you were a gay then I wouldn't have gotten so angry."

"Aw, aren't you sweet, but it's okay, I forgive you."

"Yay! We should be friends now and go to pride fest together!" Chase said excitedly as he jumped up and down.

"OMG! That's a great idea! And I could bring my girlfriend, it would be a double date!" Bree squealed in excitement.

"Well... you two made up quickly..." Adam smirked.

"Yup!" the two queers replied in unison.

"Well Bree, here's your mocha," Adam said, "Also, it was nice to meet you, we'll have to hang out sometime, all of us."

"Of course! Here, Chase, I'll give you my number," Bree smiled as she wrote it down on a small sheet of paper. "Okay, well I should head out now! Text me!" Bree waved her arms and walked out of the cafe with a smile.

"You ready for date night?" Adam smiled as he put his apron up on the hanger. Chase turned to his boyfriend and smiled.

"Yup!~" Chase went straight over to wrap his arms around Adam, who returned the affection right away.

"Alright, let's go my little cutie~"

A/N: I hope you liked this one! I also just wanted to say that if any of you have any requests for what I should write next, feel free to post them in the comments! I'd love more ideas!