08 - My Valentine

Adam took a big breath in a tried to relax his heavily beating heart. Today was Valentine's Day, and he had a large bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates behind his back.

Jesus... this is so cliché... Adam thought to himself as he rung Chase's doorbell.

"Oh, Hey Adam!" Chase smiled as he opened the door.

"H-happy V-Valentine's Day!" Adam stuttered his words, and shoved the chocolates and roses into Chase's chest. "I know this is super cliché... but I-" Chase cut Adam off with a big hug.

"Awww, thanks Adam! Happy Valentine's Day to the best man on Earth!" Chase giggled and Adam turned red. "I got something for too!" Chase said as he parted from the hug. He then took Adam's hand and walked him inside, then sat him down on the couch. "Okay, just wait one second." Chase walked away for a few minutes, only to come back with a small box in hand, marked with a heart and Adam's name. "I hope you like it~"

Adam started down at the box, trying to guess what could be inside. He shaked it a few times, and then started to untie the red ribbons. Inside was a silver locket, beautifully decorated in hearts and other fancy designs.

"Open it," Chase said, as he snuggled up to Adam. Adam turned to Chase, and then back at the locket. Slowly, he opened it to see two pictures. They were pictures of... them.

Adam covered his mouth with his hand, the other hand tightly griping onto the locket. A few tears drops of pure joy started to from in the corners of his eyes. He remembered when he took both of those pictures. The first one was of them on their first date, right after they had declared themselves as an official couple. They had gone into a photo booth at a carnival. This picture in particular was the one where Adam surprised Chase with a kiss. Adam's face got hot as he remembered everything that had happened that night. He remembered being so happy, and all he could do was smile.

The second picture was the picture that Chase's mom took, she said it was because she wanted a picture of her little baby boy with his prince charming. She had told Adam to hold Chase bridal style. This got Chase super embarrassed, and he started an argument. In the end, Chase finally went with it, because he couldn't really win against his mom, no matter how hard he tried. Plus, Adam was there and he didn't want to make a fool of himself.

"Ch-Chase... this is..." Adam wrapped his arms around Chase and kissed the top of his head. "It's the best gift I've ever received in my entire life." He covered Chase with kisses, all over his face, head, and neck.

"A-Adam p-please! I can't stop laughing! I-it t-tickles!~" Chase laughed historically, and Adam finally ended it with a kiss on the lips.

"You know... my gift really wasn't as good as yours... I'm sorry..." Adam confessed once Chase regained his breath. He had him sitting on his lap now, cradling him like a baby. "To tell you the truth... I had no idea what to get you at all, so... I kinda just asked Google for help..." Adam said as he looked away in shame.

"Awww!~ That's okay! It's the thought that counts~ Just having you here to celebrate Valentine's Day is good enough gift for me!" Chase laughed. He rested his head on Adam's shoulder, and gently kissed his jaw bone. "I love you, and always will~" Adam smiled back at his lover, and returned Chase's kiss with one on the lips.

"I love you too. Happy Valentine's Day, my love."

END.

A/N - Happy Love Day everybody! I hope you enjoy all of these one shots! Thanks so much for reading, it means a lot! I would also like to add that if you have any ideas for some more short little one shots with Adam and Chase, please comment and let me know! Thanks! :D