10 - Sweet Sent

A/N: Thank you all so much for over 2k views! It really means a lot! I'm glad you enjoy these one shot fluffs! I enjoy writing them a lot and it's great to be able to share that with all of you. Anyways, I just really wanted to say thank you! <3
Now on with the story!~

"Aaaaaddddaaaaammmmm~" Chase whined, "Come here~ I want to loooovvveeee yoooouuu~" He spread his arms wide as he tried to capture his lover in his arms.

"Chase... not right now I'm trying to get some work done," Adam grunted. Chase let out his puppy eyes and stared up at Adam. "Come on... don't give me that look..."

"B-but Adam~" Chase cried. He leaned forward and fell on top of Adam, rubbing his face into his chest.

"Ack! Ch-Chase I told you I-I'm busy!" Heat rose to Adam's face, he couldn't stand his little baby giving him that look. Adam let out a small sigh and put his paperwork aside.

Chase peeked up through the corner of his eye to see if his strategy was working, and luckily for him he hit Adam's soft spot. An evil smirk crossed Chase's face as he rubbed his face back into his boyfriend's chest.

Adam wrapped his hands around Chase, and kissed him on the top of his head. Chase's sweet candy sent filled Adam's lungs and he loved it.

"You smell nice..." the words escaped his mouth before he had the time to process it. Chase lifted his head, his cheeks a light shade of pink. "Uh- I- I-" Chase just giggled and moved upwards to kiss his tomato head on the forehead.

"You're so cute Adam~" he hummed, then resting his head on the other's shoulder.

"Sh-shut up Chase!" Adam stuttered. He turned away from Chase who only tried to pull him closer.

"Awww, why so grouchy all the sudden~" Chase said as he attacked his lover with kisses.

"W-wait! Chase stop!" Adam said, trying his best not to burst out into laughter.

"My baby's ticklish~" Chase teased.

"I-I'm not a baby!" Adam argued, finally giving in. He laughed and laughed, eventually rolled around so much he fell over and onto the floor. Chase fell after him, landing on him, head resting on his chest. "You're lucky I love you..." Adam scoffed, "You know I don't like being tickled..."

"Heh heh... I know," Chase smirked. Adam sighed and brushed his hand through Chase's hair, enjoying his sweet, candy sent. A sent that he wouldn't let anyone else enjoy, because Chase was his. His lover, and the only lover he would ever need.