11 - Gotcha!

"Chase! Get over here with my chips! I'm hungry!" Adam called out, searching all over his house.

"You gotta catch me first!~" Chase giggled from the other room. Adam let out a small groan and ran over to the next room. He spotted a small trace of black hair from the corner of his eye.

Gotcha!

Adam turned the corner and grabbed Chase by the waist, pulling him near him.

"Aw! But I wanted to play a little longer~" Chase pouted.

"Too bad, I want my chips," Adam replied as he reached his hands into the bag and popped a chip into his mouth.

"You pig."

"Can you feed me another one, please~" Adam asked, ignoring Chase's comment. He grabbed a chip out of the bag and turned to his boyfriend.

"Open wide piggy," Chase teased. Adam squeezed him tighter.

"Thank you baby~" Adam smirked and then dug his face into Chase's shoulder. Chase smiled and then glanced down at his watch.

"Adam, I have to go soon. I have classes in the morning," Chase said as he tried to pull Adam off of him. "Adam please, I have to get to bed."

"Noooo..." Adam muttered into Chase's shoulder, "I want you to stay. Could you stay the night? Pretty pretty please?" Adam pleaded.

"But I won't be able to get any sleep! I need lots of energy in order to do well in class!"

"That's why you go to the cafe, to get some coffee for energy," Adam replied, trying to reason.

"But Adam!"

"But Chase!" Adam mimicked in a high pitched tone.

"Please... not right now, I have to get sleep!" Adam frowned at his boyfriend's response. He slowly released Chase from his tight grip and walked away to the couch. Chase looked over at Adam and let out a sigh of guilt. "I'll make a deal with you."

Adam perked up in excitement, ready to accept any deal.

"I'll stay with you tonight, but only if..." Chase ran into the next room, Adam quickly standing up and racing after him. "You gotta catch me first~"