Chapter 1

I do not own the True Blood characters. I only own my original character Amber Grimoire. This story will not follow the show completely, but it might have some scenes from the show. So, happy reading. :D

Queen Sophie-Anne waved away some of her guards and pushed up her sunglasses to look at Bill Compton and the unconscious blond telepath he was carrying. A grin spread across her face and clapped her hands, excitedly.

"I knew you could do it, Bill," Queen Sophie-Anne said without getting up from her comfortable position on a chair while human males fan her.

Bill bowed his head slightly, "Thank you, my queen. Should I take her to a room seeing as she will not wake up still later from the chloroform," he said.

"Oh yes, do that we can't have her waking up now," she said and motions for one of her servants to show him to a room.

Bill followed him and nodded when the servant opened the door for him. The servant left afterward, Bill lay her body on the queen size bed.

"I'll see you tomorrow night," he said, caressing her cheek before leaving the bedroom because he was given strict orders not to lay his hands on her body, yet. Bill was sure to convince Queen Sophie-Anne to let him have his fun with her, later.

However, Bill have forgotten how Sookie was not a fan of always doing what she was told, so none of them expected her to wake up earlier than expected.

Sookie groaned as her blue eyes fluttered open, where am I? she wondered slowly sitting up and looking at her body and noticing that she was still in her work clothes.

Her eye twitched at the pounding small headache, what happened last night? All I manage to remember is leaving work, but then everything was a blur.

She tried to look around the room, but it was dark, was I kidnapped? She shook her head and tried to calm her breathing, I need to try to escape and not start to freak out, and she got off the bed and felt her way around the wall to find the door. To her relief whoever kidnapped her did not bother to lock the door or even tie her down.

Who did this to me? She shook her head; I first need to focus on getting out of here. Then figure out who did this because they will pay for this.

Sookie opened the door, slowly not sure, if there was someone outside. She relaxes slightly seeing the empty hallway, now which way do I go? She wonders glancing at either side of the hallway.

Sookie went left, walking only for a few minutes.

"Sookie!" someone called making Sookie freeze on the spot.

"Oh no, you shouldn't be awake yet," the other person repeated her voice sounding familiar to Sookie who turned around to see her cousin Hadley who she has not seen in a while.

"Hadley? What are you doing here? Moreover, do you know how worried Gran was about you still her death? What is this place?" Sookie asked her voice became louder after each question. That Hadley tried to shush her so the other people in the house do not hear them.

"Please be quiet it would be bad if we get caught," Hadley said and glanced back down the hallway to see if nobody was coming before she continue, "I knew when he brought you here unconscious it was not good."

"What do you mean, Hadley? Who brought me here?" Sookie demanded her voice strong while her insides were shaking in fear of what will happen to her.

Hadley shook her head and denied her an answer. So, Sookie took hold of Hadley's shoulders and said, "Fine, don't tell me now, but you have to help me get out of here," Hadley bit her lower lip hesitance in her gaze for what the queen would do to her if she found out that she helped her cousin escape.

"Hadley!" Sookie said snapping Hadley out of her trance along with helping her make up her mind. Sookie is my family and I do not have much of them left alive, she thought and nodded bringing a small smile onto Sookie's lips.

"Okay, this way," Hadley said and started running down the hallway with Sookie right behind her. They took some turn having went through the queen's sunroom to get to a backdoor. Since the front was guarded, Hadley opened the door and pushed Sookie out.

"Are not you coming?" Sookie asked.

Hadley shook her head, "I have to stay along with making sure nobody follows after you. So, go around the garden and keep to the edge, so they do not see you. There is a highway across from this mansion," Hadley said and closed the door.

Sookie did what Hadley told her, walking near the edge, what kind of person needs this much security? She questions not noticing the plant and trips over it, breaking the pot and grabbing the guards' attention.

"Over there!" one of them shouts. Sookie jumps to her feet and run the small distance to the entrance, across the highway, which she runs on the right side. Sookie does not stop running even after the house was no longer in sight.

Sookie was running on full adrenaline that was quickly leaving her, she fell onto her knees and her breathing coming out in rough pants. Heart beating fast in her ear that she didn't hear the screeching of tires of a car.

"Are you okay?" a female asked getting out of her blue ford-150 truck.

Sookie couldn't make out who the person was only the black military boots when she got closer.

"Hey, stay with me," the female said, as Sookie eyes closed.