Chapter 7

Eric landed silently for human ears to hear, but loud for vampires to crowd around him. That by one glare they left and Eric walked into the mansion quickly finding Sophie-Anne in her sunroom.

Her face lit up in excitement, "Ah Eric, what brings you here?" she asked.

Eric showed her the bag and took out a contained, a jar with Bill's leftovers.

"This is Bill Compton who was killed tonight at his home," Eric said.

"What no. Who killed him? And now the mission..." she trailed off killing a human in her frustration.

Eric bowed and said, "I don't know. He was killed from a far by a bullet that went through a window of his home while he was talking to Sookie,"

Sophie-Anne turned to him quickly, "She didn't get hurt, right?" she asked.

So, Sookie is part of this mission, Eric thought as he said, "She is fine and little shaken up when I found her. You mentioned a mission does that involved Sookie?"

Sophie-Anne sighs seeing as her agent was killed then she will have to use the Viking that with his beauty he could get Sookie to her faster. That way the higher ups will be pleased.

"Yes, he was supposed to capture the fairy's heart and bring her to me. So, I then give her to higher ups," Sophie-Anne explained.

Fairy? Taker her to high ups? What exactly is going on? Eric wondered and kept his face blank.

"By 'fairy's heart' you mean bring her willingly?" Eric asked straightening up.

Sophie-Anne nodded and stood up walking over to Eric, "So, will you do it? I'm sure you will bring better results than Bill and I'm sure you will be greatly rewarded," she said, proudly.

Eric smirks and bends down slightly, "Yes, my queen and if I may ask who are the higher ups?" Eric asked.

She turns around and shrugs waves at Eric as if to dismiss him.

"Don't know they have not shown their face and get rid of that disgusting of a jar," Sophie-Anne said, scrunching her face is disgust.

-Next Morning-

Amber chuckles a glint of amusement in her eyes as she watches Sookie walk down the stairs.

"Morning," Amber said.

Sookie rubbed sleep away from her eyes, "You're an early riser and my home is even cleaner than usual," Sookie said.

Amber shrugs, "I'm use to early mornings is how I was trained and I had a field day when you were at work. First eat something and then come to living room," Amber said.

Sookie nodded and did what Amber told her, but instead of eating in the kitchen she got her food and went to were Amber was in the living room.

"Did you even eat? What happened last night? And Pam?" Sookie asked her questions coming out fast, but Amber managed to answer them.

"Yes. You fainted when Pam got behind you and blew into your ear that could have been an overload for you. After you fainted I told her to leave in case Eric return," Amber answered.

Return from where? Sookie wondered as she ate a bowl of oatmeal as she observed Amber on the floor, sitting cross-legged in what seems to be meditation.

The silent around them was unbearable for Sookie who could not manage to sit still and made light noise with her plate even after she finished.

Amber lets out a sigh and open her eyes.