9. Still In Love With You

-----------

-----------

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-----------

Ed Sheeran - Photograph

"And if you hurt me
That's okay baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go
Wait for me to come home."

ELENA WAS RUNNING THROUGH THE WOODS IN HER SPORTY OUTFIT, LOOKING BACK EVERY FIVE SECONDS. She continued on with her run before someone bumped into her.

Elena saw that it was Holden so she pushed him to a tree while using her vampire speed before running again. Holden smirked to himself before pushing himself off the tree and running after her. A small breathless giggle escaped Elena's lips when Holden finally caught her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as she stood with her back faced at him. "Got ya," Holden whispered before Elena grabbed his hand and threw him over her.

Holden groaned when he landed on the ground but his gaze remained soft as he stared at Elena. She held her hands on her hips, staring back at him in nothing but pure love. "No, I got ya," Elena chuckled before extending her hand for him to take.

The Salvatore gladly took it before he stood up. "I shouldn't have agreed to this," Holden told her calmly but Elena only rolled her eyes as her hands somehow found their way on his neck. "I promised Stefan that I shouldn't communicate with you until we deal with this sire thing."

Elena nodded her head calmly. "I know that," she mused before sighing and stroking his cheek.

Holden slowly pulled away from her as Elena didn't leave his eyesight. "You're sired to Damon, Elena. Which means everything that you think you feel for me isn't real... It's because Damon told you to."

"Which, I repeat, is a bunch of thoughts, your thoughts," Elena told him gently because she wished Holden'd see that her feelings for him were real and that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. "I'm not going to let you off so easily anymore."

"Well I can ask Damon to make you," Holden joked dryly so Elena hit his chest angrily. He smiled then. "I promised Stefan that I would tell you, because Damon decided to ignore you... But I didn't exactly tell him about us."

Elena nodded her head once again as she scooped closer to Holden. "So what are you gonna do about it?" she asked as Holden shrugged his shoulders.

"All I wanna do is to be with you, Elena."

That made the Gilbert girl smile widely as she pressed her forehead against his. The two stared at each other. "So be with me," she whispered but before they could kiss her phone rang making her groan lowly and pull away.