|Dimension Shift!| 50 Followers special|

It was a pretty clear morning, and Sheila was busy cleaning up her attic from who knows how long, she haven't cleaned it for awhile now so might as well do it today, plus Shu already set her chore in stone so she can't go wandering somewhere avoiding her chores for the rest of the morning.

'You gotta clean this up, make sure all of them goes out over there' said Shu as he points to a space

'Yeah okay, I'll clean your mess up' Sheila said as she flew away

'It's not my me-' Shu got interrupted by the heterochromia female fledging the scene.

-Minutes Later-

'Are you still alive?' Asked Speed as she was called to help Sheila out

'Uh yeah, imma need some more help if I want this mountain of Shu's trophy and stuff to be putted outside'

'How about Nora? She's free today.'

'Thanks! I'll be right back in a second.'

And with that Speed dived down into the mountain of Shu's stuff from the past, digging her way through the attic and swimming in a sea of trophies, minutes later she felt someone tugging her leg, it was Nora she was also called to help too, then as they proceed they found more random things rather than you know medals or small trophies and such since he's called the beyblade prodigy but nonetheless it was nothing too important or weird.

'I found a flip-flop here, isn't this getting a bit too random?' Asked Nora

'Nope, seems fine too me.' Said Speed as she was fixing her blindfold

'How's it going up here?' Alice quietly chimed in, somehow she got here on her own and Sheila asked her to help the other 2 as well since she got nothing to do anyways.

'Huh? What's that?' Questioned Speed as she looked at a box in the corner of the attic

'It doesn't look like it belongs to Shu....'

'Let's check it out!' Said Speed feeling adrenaline pumping through her veins

As the three managed to push themselves out of the mountain, they went closer to the box, noticing how it was perfectly carved into a shape of an fox with nine tails, it said the word 寸法シフト (dimension Shift) and at the back the carvings were more detailed into an shape of two personas standing in the middle of the a circle. Seems like it was dated a long time ago, not daring to open the box afraid it might cause serious problems so they bought it to Sheila instead.

'Sheila!' Said three in unison

'What's up?' Said Sheila poking her head out of the stack of books

'Do you know what this box does?' Asked Nora

'I think it might have something to do with you.' Alice said it out of the blue

They handed her the box, taking a short while to look at it, and the carvings that were presented at both the front and back, the heterochromia female soon burst into laughter, but stopped because of a cough attack. Turns out it was a game, where 2 people will stand in the middle of a circle while the other opens the box and chant a quote repeatedly over and over again to send them into other dimensions, but the fun thing about it is, the circle only accept people that share a true relationship with each other for example Shu and Valt can stand in the circle, and the rest of the girls listened as Sheila explains the hazards from playing this game and why she putted it in the attic in the first place.