|Can't Sleep Love| Shu x Valt|

'YOU'RE WEAK! PATHETIC! JUST A WASTE OF TIME AND SPACE!' A voice shouted across his head

'Now we know why he LEFT you...' Another voice said
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'GAHHHHHH!' Valt shouted across his room

No one was there, it was only him and the deafening silence after the shout. Valt has been experiencing these kind of dreams recently so it wasn't a surprise if those voices were still whispering through the blunette's head constantly telling him that he was weak, pathetic stuff along that line. Valt got out of bed with his heart racing ever so quickly, he was sweating a lot, trying to calm his self down.

Valt checked himself in the mirror, he was getting a little bit of dark circles under his eyes, he tried to hide it from the bey gang and trying not to be sleepy, he stayed up all night afraid that those voices are coming back to his dreams and judging him quite harshly. Anywho, Valt woke up and pretended that nothing had happened, changed to his regular clothes and headed of to the bey gang, once he got there,everyone was huddled around the stadium discussing about a event that was going to happen I guess.

'Just admit it, my house is way cooler than yours.' Wakiya sassed

'NO IT ISN'T! SO STOP BEING SASSY!'

'There they go again....' Valt quietly mumbled

They were discussing about Wakiya's sleepover, since he has nothing to do and Hoji is on a vacation, Wakiya invited the rest of the beyclub to come to his house and have a little bit of partying, Shu was being hesitant since he wasn't sure if the two of them would fight over a pillow when building some sort of pillow fort and would cause world war III. But he went since he was convinced by something related to spaghetti, Shu saw Valt standing around watching the scene happen all so calmly, Valt should've been the one saying some stuff that will ya know, stop all the nonsense that was happening.

'Uh Valt, do your work with these two like you always did?' Daigo said

'Hm? Oh yeah.'

'Weird' Shu thought but he shrugged it off due to he knowing that Valt can be sometimes sleepy, soon the problem was solved and things were getting quite better until those voices had a perfect time to strike.

'they are pretending.......' A voice spoke loud and clear

'Hm..' He wasn't feeling so well

'CAN'T YOU TELL?! THEY ARE USING YOU...' Another passed by

Valt stayed silent afraid if he said anything he would do something stupid.

'They feel better when you're long dead'

He snapped, without warning any other bey members he rushed to the nearest restroom and started to sweat and coughing real bad, he was starting to puke and it gotten worse by sometime, he was a mess, some of it spilled here and there and everything he had eaten has been thrown out of the window, or at least toilet. It stopped for awhile, Valt was getting okay, as soon as he exits the restroom he already saw the bey gang going to check on him, he knew that he should've told them first.

'You look kinda pale, ya okay?' Honcho asked

'Why wouldn't I be?' Said Valt as he plastered a quick smile

It was getting late anyways, a perfect excuse to come home like a mess...

~.~.~.~

Valt sat on his bed, trying to figure why do the voices keep whispering to him even though he never actually acknowledged them, Valt was holding Valkriye, he threw it up and down to try to keep his cool, he had puked 3 times today and that wasn't even counting the come ups. The blunette was about to sit down until he heard the phone rang from down stairs, his mom called down saying that it's Shu that wants to talk to him, great, now he was going through a security check. Either way, Valt came down and grabbed the phone that his mom gave to him.

'Hello?'

'Hey Valt, uh...my apartment is under construction again'

'Yeah'

'You don't mind if I stay at your house for awhile right?'

'No, not at all'

'Okay, see you'

And with that Valt hung up, it was a bad mistake but who can reject a guy straight through a phone? Besides Shu is his best friend, he can't just leave him temporarily homeless. But if he did knew that Valt was acting strange, he would think of him differently before he know this had happened, the night he spent waking up all and making trips to the bathroom, he can't have him in his room.

He got so stuck on his trance that he didn't know that Shu was already there, standing in front of the door knocking. His mom went and opened it, in came Shu with a bag of his personal stuff carried beside him, the albino male took a glance at Valt, who was still standing beside the counter where he was answering the phone. Valt went first and led shu to his room since there is basically no room left in this house for him to sleep in, so Valt's room was the best option, once they got there they begin to settle down.

Little do they know........that those voices are still there

(Time skippy)

Silence.

Valt was having a hard time sleeping, he was still afraid of those vivid dreams that was so real, his superstition was getting ahold of him, he wanted to puke so badly, those voices are playing with his mind, he was vulnerable to everything they said, he was facing back to Shu, so he can't hear him mutter or trying to kick him.

Valt was drowsy, he wasn't in a good shape.

His stomach began to ache so bad, he cant take it anymore. He didn't care about the fact that Shu can wake up, he rushed to the bathroom as quick as possible and started to throw up again, the vomit rushing down his throat and being thrown put of his body. Shu woke up to the sound of distress, only to find Valt in the bathroom, vomiting so painfully. It eventually stopped.

'VALT! WHAT HAPPENED?!' Shu whisper shouted

'...'

'c'mon, you can tell me what's wrong.' Shu said

Valt wasn't answering but instead, he went straight to bed and plopped down on the mattress feeling how soft it was. Shu went after, he sat beside the figure and tried to take a look at Valt, he did. Valt looked so pale, he's been throwing up a lot if he's this pale, Shu sat quietly waiting for Valt to make move.

'Shu' Valt spoke out

'hm?'

'Can you stop these voices in my head?'

'What voices?'

Valt explained everything from head to toe, Shu nodded.

Within a second he pulled Valt into a hug, a protective one.

Valt was sleepy, he felt the warmth of Shu so comfortable.

and with that, Valt finnaly went to sleep without voices in his head.

' I love you' muttered Shu

The final words before they both went to sleep sleepy dreams about each other...