|Virtual Realities| Shu x Valt|

(Imagine Valt and Shu never met in the past, in this oneshot, Valt is 14 and Shu is 15)
And both are in Japan.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

No one's POV

Valt was a basic lonely guy, he wanted to be alone but he didn't wanted to be lonely, Honcho, his first friend, try to do everything possible to make his life better, he didn't think about it much but it seems like he was interested in the idea of meeting someone online and without you knowing them. Valt remember his mom told him to be safe on the Internet and doing safe things online but nah, he would risk this one though, just to meet his friend that he would be paired with.

"Hey Valt, they marched you with somebody!" Honcho claimed

'Lemme see!'

"Paired with _Kurenai_" was all Valt's PC said, with curiosity started to take over him, he scooted Honcho away before clicking on the 'continue' button, Honcho was mad but he didn't want to ruin the moment that Valt is trying to make friends with somebody, so, he left closing the door behind him smiling at his friend. Without hesitation he opened the chat feature to begin a conversation with the person, _Kurenai_ had already break the ice, he said a simple 'hi', Valt quickly typed back an 'hello'

- Now talking to _Kurenai_-

_Kurenai_ : Hi

                                                                                                                                                                                              Blue Aoi: Hello!

_Kurenai_ : it's nice to meet you, mind if we get to know each other?
seen

Blue Aoi: sure! Do ya like beyblade?

_Kurenai_ : woah. You like it too?

_Kurenai_ : I didn't expect to be paired w/ a beyblader

Blue Aoi: yay, I have someone to share beyblade things w/!

_Kurenai_: heh, well mind if I ask more questions?

Blue Aoi: I'm ready to answer them all!

-Few weeks later-

Valt was online again, talking to who currently named Kurenai, he didn't expect them to share so much in common, he even have a bey, so strong that it held up to Loginus, or simply Lui Shirasagijo, Japan's best blader. But getting off topic, he had been noticing every time he talked to this person, Valt felt his soul just punched his guts (in a good way), he felt like weird things are going on inside his body, and the text that sent this person send him always make him happy and slightly heat up at the sight. You could say he had a crush on this person, but now gender is an issue, if it was a girl it would be normal but what if it's a boy? He decided. GENDER. DOESN'T. MATTER. He would love this person whatever the possibilities are.

He was snapped out of his trance as the person was wanting to face-to-face meet him through the computer, Valt's heart stopped beating and started to panic, they didn't planned for this! He was busy freaking out that he forget that the person calling him needed an reply so he inhaled and exhaled before pressing the 'accept' button.