| Love Spell| Harry Potter AU|

It was the first day of second term in Valt's school, Enchant Prep.

Valt was a young wizard that pursues his dream of becoming number 1, always enthusiastic and push people to the best limits, your average neighborhood wizard, Shu was the opposite, he somehow likes his own space and prefers to be alone training his magic and enhancing it, he never really got anyone to talk to much and since girls thinks he soooooo hot, he was surrounded by them everyday.

Today is the partner up day, what is it you ask? Everyone will be given a piece of note that changes color when your near your partner, for example if your card was red and the other was blue when your near each other they would turn white. Everyone was whispering about here and there, it was grand day afterall, wizards and wizardess were all sat down in their places, patiently waiting for the headmaster to come and announce their partners, Valt sat down at his seat next to Kiyama's, or Honcho as everyone calls him, he wasn't always a delinquent person and he's too stupid to be one either way, but he had his moments.

'Honcho, ya ready?' Asked Valt, 'I'm making sure that I won't be paired with you' Honcho silently mumbled but nodded, finally the headmaster arrived with a puff of smoke and some glitter thrown around, claps and cheers were all over the place, 'Thank you" the headmaster said "Welcome back to school students, I hope you had a great holiday!" Students were already laughing and giggling about how 'great' their vacation was, few minutes have passed and at the very last of it he gave everyone a parcel each having their partner's card color inside of it, he dismissed all of the students and with another stroke of an wand he disappeared in yet another puff of smoke.

'I got a golden one, how 'bout you?' Asked Honcho "Red one" Valt replied, Valt set off finding his partner keeping his eyes on the card, Shu got a blue card and went off the same direction as Valt did, time was running out and if they don't find their partner in a minute they would sure fail the test that was attached with each pairs, Shu and Valt was running, well except for Valt who is apparently faster than Sonic. "Hope I wasn't paired with a-" "Hope that is wasn't paired with a-"

*CRASH*

"Extrovert/Cool dude" they both mumbled, "Sorry for that" Shu apologized "Heh it's okay, I-" when he looked at his card it turned white and looked up to see Shu offering a hand to him, of course he token it and got up but it seems like their having to be with together for one day, Valt was amazed by how lucky he was to be with a guy who seemed pretty chill about having him a partner, he kinda looked up to Shu since his magic skills were pretty high, the albino male glanced over to the other and gave them a quick 'Where to go now?' look.

'That is supposed to be our room I guess' Valt pointed towards the dorm that was labeled 'SHU-VALT' on the front door of their room, opening it to see a huge room inside, "I call dibs on the this bed!' As Valt plopped over the mattress leaving the other one for Shu to sleep on. It wasn't a really small bed but big enough for him and a dog to fit in, "Shouldn't we um...start training?" "Oh! If you want to then OK!" Valt agreed then pulls out his wand and other things as well but it was a mess so Shu never really saw what he was pulling out, either way he grabbed his wand and the two headed out.

-Time Skip-

'Aren't we supposed to pour this in?' Valt questioned, they were making an plant spell that makes a patch of flowers appear, "I told you that one is for the ice spell" Shu say "We only got a shot at this so we have to make it right" Shu added, Valt didn't argue much afterall Shu is a top student, a few drops were poured into the mixture and then Hsu sat back and waited not long after a flower popped up, then a few more until there was a bouquet of flowers in a beaker. "Woah that was cool!' Valt complimented "Heh, thanks" Shu smiled at him and packed away his stuff, he's already liking the blunette, "You coming?" Shu asked "Nah you go ahead I'll stay behind for a bit" Valt reassured the albino and since he didn't pushed it he left with a smile before shutting the door behind him.

".....gotta practice my magic eh?..." Valt mumbled

He went to the library, trying to find a book to enhance his magic, tries after tries he's been on the same problem, they always end up failing, even though some he managed to succeed that percentage was too little to be true, now Valt is on a ice spell which might work, "ι¢ισ νιя ℓєνισ!" And a shards of ice started falling down onto him, one scratched his arm and one almost hitting his eyes, but it did work well almost did. "Owwwww" Valt groaned his arm ached since he's been practicing for an hour already, he should head back, Shu must been wondering where he was...

"What is 'staying behind for a bit' mean for this guy?!" Shu mumbled, he was getting paranoid that either Valt was lost on the way here or something else had kept him behind, the door suddenly clicked opened to the blunette walking so tiredly, "What took you so long?" Asked Shu "Oh...I was kept back since I um knocked over the equipment in the lab" he lied but it's the best way to not let him know, they had been friends for the first 13 hours now. "Be careful next time I don't you to have a cut on your arm because of the incident" Valt already did a cut to himself because of training. "I'm going to bed now, it's 10 PM already..." He faked a yawn and plopped down his bed covers himself like a burrito and took a quick nap, Shu never questioned it so he turned off the lights and sleplt.

-Time Skip : 12 PM-

Shu was woken up by a loud thud coming from the other side of the dorm, "Who could be up this late?" He mumbled and got off the bed to see for himself, "fιαуα ℓσνιѕ¢ fια!" A spell was enchanted louder this time, Shu turned on the lights to see Valt summoning a fire ball in the middle of the night, "WHAT THE-VALT WHY ARE YOU AWAKE?!" Shu whisper-shouted, trying his best to not to wake up the others next door, "Ummmm...." He had no excuse so the silent treatment it is "Valt you better answer me" Shu confronted him Valt wasn't making eye contact and wasn't answering either, "Valt..." Shu once again confronted him but with a softer tone "Alright......I was improving my magic.....in the middle of the night.....because I know that...the results are in tomorrow" The albino male listened.

"Well I know one spell that you are good of" spoke Shu

"Like what?"

"A love spell"

Valt turned red quick, Shu was laughing at his reaction, Valt covered his insanely blushing face and looked away, cause even though they had just met Valt had already scrapped his knees falling for Shu, same goes for the albino, "Well do you want me to fix arm?" "Wait- how do you know about that?!" Exclaimed Valt silently, "While you were training I saw a few cuts on your arm" "....okay" Valt replied as he got a roll of bandage on the top shelf and passed it to Shu, the rest of the night they spent healing each other up and doing bear hugs.

(Outside the window)

"Ohoho....My ship sailed" the headmaster quietly giggled to himself

END

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Okokokokokokok

Sooooo sorry for the late updates, my school had to make me do crap

And wattpad kept glitching here and there so I can't work on my stories

Oh and I decided to have a question of the day!
-If you were to choose a bey, which would you choose?-

answer in the comments!

And now.....REQUEST BOX IS OPEN!!!

You can either choose:

1. Spring festival (Shu X Fem!Valt)
Basically, it's a cherry blossom event that happens in Japan but since I want to make it interesting I want to add a few touches to it.

Or

2. Internet Friends (Shu X Valt)
Shu and Valt both met on the Internet, the two already went to school together but never really knew each other, the next day Shu asks if Va,t was free and he wanted to meet him. That's all for now.

Anyways, see y'all later

p3ace