✨|Pocky Game!| Valentines Day special|✨

Is anybody there? That is not enjoying Valentine's Day?

Me: Valentine's Day is seriously exhausting

Locketkeeper : Love is in the air. Don't breathe kids.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's Valentine's Day, how great.

Shu woke up to the sound of his alarm clock, not knowing that today is the day that he would be chased by tons of fangirls waiting for the time to confess, every year would be the same, he would just hide in the corner and avoid as many girls as possible. Shu took a look at his calendar, tracing his fingers to today's date.

'14......February...........14 OF FEBUARY?!' Shu mentally shouted

Shu immediately dialed the beyclub to come over, soon the bey gang was knocking frantically on Shu's apartment door, thinking he was been assassinated by a bunch of fangirls watching him sleep. Honcho banged his fist on the door again hoping that the albino male was not killed and was still alive, Shu opened the door to see Valt being dragged across the hallway and Honcho at a panic state.

'Honcho we discussed about this' Shu spoke

'I know but what if you're killed by some girl stalking you?!' Honcho snapped

Shu let all of them in, Valt was lazily walking across Shu's living room, less in a minute Shu had received pop-up ads saying that Valentine's Day come and buy some more jewelry stuff, way to point out the obvious ads. Shu was planning on giving someone a little gift but wasn't sure if he should give it or not, if you're wondering then it's a boy that looks like sonic, yep that person that Shu's wanting to give was Valt, he wasn't sure if he can get in the fight or not since Valt also has a crowd of fangirls cause he almost won against Lui so people would look up to him as well.

After a small discussion, the bey gang went to school trying their best to avoid any girl as possible, they got chased for a bit but the crowd died down and went separate ways. Little do they know, Valt bought a packet of Pocky and brought it with him to share amongst the bey gang, he was innocent and all so he didn't know the Pocky game and especially in this season when people are confessing to each other.

-Few Hours later-

Honcho and Wakiya were fighting each other again.

It's the third time now and they were supposed to keep Shu guarded from any type of fan, but instead they are shouting their heads off and throwing insults back and forth, Daigo tried to stop them but none of his tricks work anyways. Valt was tearing his packet of Pocky but after noticing Honcho and Wakiya in fight, he thought to himself that why don't they share this Pocky instead? So he dashes towards the two and gave them an confused look.

'How about this? Can you two share a Pocky?' Valt asked

Honcho and Wakiya's face went to straight up 'nope', but Valt didn't mind he pushed a Pocky stick into Honcho's mouth and nudges Wakiya forward until he was at the other end of the stick, Daigo couldn't help but slightly laugh and Shu stared at the scene that's going on. If you know the rules, the first one to get into the middle wins, and you know how these two act around each other, both of them were standing there blushing profusely, but you can't leave out the details right? Valt saw the whole thing and was happy that his method work, he walks away out of the scene and went to who knows where.