Chapter One

Blakelyn's POV:

"It's daddy's first day of classes." I smiled and put the twins' plates of cut up waffle and scrambled eggs in front of them. They both looked at Harry as he kissed my cheek. "Are you nervous?" I asked and sat down at the table. "A little, I'm just really excited." He smiled and sat down. We ate breakfast as a family. When we finished, I cleaned up and Harry wiped the twins' faces. "Alright, have a great day. I'll see you this afternoon." I smiled and pecked his lips. "Love you." He smiled and gave the twins a kiss before leaving.

I finished blow drying my hair and put it up in a messy bun. I put a little makeup on and looked at the baby monitor. The twins were still sleeping, making me smile. The boys look so big in their big boy beds, it's so different than seeing them in cribs. I got up and walked into the kitchen, starting to prepare dinner. We were going to have grilled chicken and roasted vegetables. I opened the pack of chicken before putting seasoning on it.

I heard Christian laugh loudly as I put some more chicken on the grill. I peeked out from the doorway to see Harry playing with the boys' new hand-me-down Hot Wheels race track. They've gotten into the phase where they love race cars even though they still love trains the best. I turned the chicken over and took the roasted vegetables out of the oven. "Dinner's Ready." I said to them and turned the grill off.

I waited for the boys to finish using the bathroom. They now hate when I'm in the bathroom with them. They officially are all the way potty trained and stand up to pee like big boys. When they finished, I helped them empty their potties and wash their hands. "Ready for bed." I asked, picking them up. I took them to their room and put them down. "Pick a book, Chris." I said as Trevor climbed into his bed with me. "Baby." Trevor said and lifted my shirt. "Do you see the baby?" I smiled. I watched as he kissed it gently, making me tear up. "You're going to be such a great big brother." I smiled and hugged him tightly as I read the book Christian brought to me.