Chapter Twelve

Blakelyn's POV:

"Ready to go see daddy?" I asked the twins as we walked onto University of Washington's campus. "Yeah!" Christian smiled. Harry told me that some of his friends that have the same major as him are starting a read and learn for the kids. I took them into the education building where we saw Harry sitting at a desk where families were signing in. "Daddy!" Trevor yelled, making everyone look at us. I blushed and told Trevor he had to be quiet.

Once we reached the table, Harry stood up and hugged us. "Hey boys." Harry smiled and put name tags on their shirts. "Your sons are so cute!" I heard someone say. I turned around and immediately felt Harry's hand on my waist. "Hey Amanda." He smiled. "Hey! I'm one of Harry's classmates." She pulled me into a hug. "Wow! You're close to giving birth huh?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm due in December..." I said slowly. She smiled widely. "That's great! Well I'm going to go help set things up. See you around!" She said and walked away. I looked up at Harry and he chuckled. "She's very..." "Loud." Christian said to us and we both laughed.

I sat with Harry while the twins listened to the story about the ocean. Harry held my hand while I rubbed my thumb on his. I felt baby girl kicking and I gently put my hand on my stomach. "She's kicking?" He asked and I nodded. I grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach so he could feel her. He smiled and kissed my cheek. When the story finished, the boys walked over to a small table and sat down where they colored a picture of the ocean. I watched as they talked with some of the kids that were sitting near them. "This was such a good idea." I heard one of Harry's classmates say to him. He smiled and nodded. "This was your idea baby?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah, He was the one that came up with everything." His classmate said to me. I smiled and gave him a hug.