Chapter Twenty Two

Blakelyn's POV:

"Say cheese!" I said to the boys. "Cheese!" They smiled as I took pictures of them. Their new book bags were the same size as them and they looked adorable in their matching army green T-shirt's and blue jean shorts. "Are you excited?" I asked them. "Yeah!" Christian smiled widely.

I smiled and helped them into the car before getting in myself. I dialed Harry's number and my phone connected to the Bluetooth in my car as I started to drive. "Hey." He answered. "Hey babe, I'm driving to the school." I smiled.

"Really? I can't believe they're going to preschool now." He said. "Me neither, I just want to put them in a box and keep them this age forever." I pouted. "It's ok babe. Text me when they're there. Boys, have a good day at school." "Bye daddy!" The Twins said at the same time. "I love you guys." Harry responded. "Love you too." I smiled and hung up.

I parked and saw all of the other parents dropping their kids off. I got out and helped the twins out of the car. They grabbed my hands as we walked inside. "Hey Boys." Their teacher, Ms. Perry, smiled at them. They both moved closer to me. I smiled softly.

"It's just Ms. Perry." I said to them. "We have a train set you can play with." She said to them. "Trains?" Christian asked. She nodded and held out her hands. Christian grabbed it and Trevor grabbed his. "Bye." I waved to them as they walked inside.

"How did you do at school?" Harry asked the boys as we ate dinner. "They did very well, Trevor was a little upset at first but had a good day overall." I smiled at him. He smiled too and nodded. "That's good." Harry smiled at the boys. "We have a new friend named Jordan!" Christian smiled. "Really?" I asked and he nodded quickly, telling us many stories about school.