Chapter Six

Blakelyn's POV:

"Were they good?" I asked Martha as I held the twins. "They were great. We went to the zoo and saw a bunch of animals." She smiled. "Roar!" Christian giggled and I gasped. "Are you a scary lion?" I asked and he shook his head. "I'm a good lion." He smiled. "Oh good." I said and set them down. "Go to daddy." They both ran to the car. "You're almost 18 Weeks." She said and I nodded. "Almost halfway there." I smiled. "So your mom and I were talking, we want to take you and Tori out for a spa day." She said. "Really?" I smiled and she nodded. "It'll be a good way for you two to pamper yourselves before the babies come." She told me that we're going this weekend before we left.

"I think a spa day will be good." Harry said as I cut a hamburger in half for the twins. "I know, I'm so excited for it. I just want a nice hand and foot massage." I smiled. We sat down at the table before starting to eat. "Is dinner good?" I asked them. "Yummy!" Christian smiled, ketchup was all over his face. I laughed. Harry helped me clean up the dishes as I went into the boys' room.

I got out their pajamas as they cleaned up their toys. "Ready for your bath?" I asked them. They followed me into the bathroom and I ran their bath. I put some bubbles and their toys in before helping them in.

"Goodnight, I'll see you in the morning." I said softly before kissing their foreheads. "Night mommy." They said as I closed their door. I walked into the living room where Harry was working on his laptop. I sat down beside him and laid my head on his shoulder. "Whatcha' doing?" I asked. "Working on some homework." He answered and I nodded. I played on my phone as he typed, putting his hand on my stomach. The baby kicked and I smiled when he rubbed it.