Chapter Twenty Three

Blakelyn's POV:

After dropping the boys off at school, I went over to Tori's house.

to: Tori❤️
I'm here!

I texted her before getting out of the car. She opened the door and put her hand on her stomach. "You're so big!" I smiled at her. She rolled her eyes playfully. "So are you." She chuckled and let me in.

"This is the boys' first week at school huh?" She asked and I nodded. "The house is so quiet without all of the boys." I pouted. She chuckled as we continued to talk about random things. It's so crazy knowing that my best friend and I are pregnant at the same time. We both never thought that this would happen to us.

"Oh yeah, my mom wanted to know what are we doing for our baby shower." She looked at me. I chewed on my bottom lip. "I remember seeing on Pinterest a succulent theme. How about that?" I asked and she nodded. "That sounds really cute. Maybe you can come over that weekend and we can talk about it."

Harry and I took the boys walking through our neighborhood after they got out of school. "When are you starting your internship?" I asked him. Harry told me that his old elementary school wants him to start interning with his former teacher. "After winter break, I'm so excited." He smiled. I smiled too and squeezed his hand.

Sometimes I'm jealous of Harry. I think about what would my life be if I didn't end up pregnant. I would be in my last year of high school probably doing applications for different universities. I would be a normal teenager but I know things happen for a reason and I know that me getting pregnant so young is just how my timeline is going.