Chapter Twenty Five

•Few Months Later•

Blakelyn's POV:

No assignments stared back at me as I looked at my computer. "I don't have anymore assignments." I said to Harry. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm done!" I smiled. He hugged me tightly and kissed me. "Em, mommy's finished with high school." I rubbed my stomach. "I'm so proud of you babe, let's have a special dinner," he smiled at me. "Like what?" I asked as he got up.

After picking up the boys, Harry immediately went into the kitchen. "What's daddy doin'?" Christian asked me. I shrugged. "He said that he's making mommy a special dinner," I replied. "Why?" He looked at me. "Because mommy's finished with school," I smiled. He smiled before climbing on the couch with me. He leaned into me as I hugged him.

"Harry, I haven't had tacos in so long!" I smiled at him. He kissed the top of my head before sitting down. Tacos is one of my favorite foods, I ate them a lot while I was pregnant with the twins but it gave me horrible indigestion. We ate, listening to the boys talk about their day at preschool.

"Blake, I'm so proud of you," my mom smiled as I FaceTimed her. "Thanks mom," I smiled back. "Did you email your counselor?" She asked and I nodded. "As soon as I finished everything, I emailed her to say that I was finished," I nodded. She did too.

"My baby girl's graduating high school." I saw tears begin to stream down her face. "Mom, stop before I cry." I bit my lip. "I'm sorry, you know how emotional I am." She chuckled and wiped her eyes.

"Don't cry mimi," Trevor said to her. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Trev, you're right," she smiled back. "You're so cute, did you know that?" I tickled him. He laughed loudly before moving away from me.