Chapter Twenty Four

Blakelyn's POV:

"Hey mom." I smiled and hugged her. I felt her kiss my cheek as we sat down. She was meeting me at Panera Bread because it's been a while since we've seen each other. I squeezed into the booth in front of her. "You're so big, are you sure it's not twins?" She joked. I chuckled. "Yes I'm sure." I put my hand on my stomach.

"Thanks for taking me out." I smiled at her when we left. She nodded. "No problem Blake. Everything has changed so much in three years." I nodded and felt her grab my hands. "Just know that I love you." She kissed my forehead. "I love you too mom." I hugged her.

"Thanks!" I smiled as the boys handed me their drawings. "They are so beautiful." I looked at them. I felt tears pool in my eyes; it's so crazy how much the boys have grown. I think about it so much and I can't believe they're mine.

I followed the boys and Harry as we walked down to the park. "I look like a damn penguin." I laughed as Harry turned around. "A cute penguin." He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed between my eyebrows and I smiled softly. "Be careful." I said to the twins as they tried to climb on the monkey bars.

I walked over to the swing set and sat down before pushing my feet back and forth. I felt a warm breeze touch my face while the laughter from the twins filled my ears. I watched and smiled as they went down the slide together. Harry picked them and hugged them tightly.

The twins, Harry, and I cuddled in our bed before they went to bed. "How's school going?" He asked them. "Good!" They smiled. I smiled too. "What's your favorite part?" I asked Trevor first. "Um... circle time!" He smiled. I nodded. "And you?" I looked at Chris. "Snack time!" He giggled. "You're a little food monster huh?" I laughed and tickled him.

A/N: I'm getting pretty close to the end. I will not be writing another book because I'm out of ideas. I hope y'all have enjoyed this trilogy. Love you guys❤️