Chapter Three

*One Week Later*

Blakelyn's POV:

"Ready?" I asked Tori as we sat in the waiting room. She smiled and nodded. I'm happy that Tori and I are pregnant at the same time because we can go to our appointments together. "Has the baby started kicking?" I asked her and she nodded. "It's so crazy! I love to watch it move around." She smiled. I smiled too as the nurse called my name. Tori and I stood up along with Harry and Josh before walking to her.

"So there's the baby." The ultrasound tech smiled as our baby showed up on the monitor. "Wow." I smiled and looked at Harry. "That's our baby." The room was silent as she recorded the heartbeat. I closed my eyes, listening to the baby's heartbeat. Harry squeezed my hand, making me smile.

Tori and I looked at the ultrasound pictures that the tech got for the both of us. Our next appointment is when we're both 20 weeks, the gender reveal. "I was telling Harry that we should have a gender reveal party." I looked at her. "That's a great idea but I don't know if I can hold it in." She laughed. I chuckled. "Our moms are going to come with us so they can keep the genders and throw the party." I said. "What if our babies are the same gender?" She asked as Josh and Harry played with the twins. "I know, it would be so crazy. Our babies are already a few days apart." I smiled. "He's going to be a great dad." I said to Tori. She nodded. "I know."
•••

Victoria's POV:

"Morning babe." Josh smiled as I got into his car. "Hey." I kissed his cheek. I buckled up as he started to drive. I'm still going to school. I talked with my guidance counselor and she said that I'll leave school when I'm 25 Weeks. I get a lot of stares and whispers when they see me walking around but it doesn't make me upset.

"Do you don't know what you're having yet?" My friend, Caitlyn, asked as we worked on a project together in the library. I shook my head. "Everyone thinks I'm having a girl." I smiled. "Your Skins been glowing lately." She smiled. "Really? I just thought it was sweat." I said and we both laughed. "But Seriously, I hope you have a girl with all of your brothers, it would be nice to have someone that you can dress up." She smiled and I nodded.