Chapter Sixteen

Blakelyn's POV:

"Why is it so hot boys?" I asked the twins as we waited for the car to cool off. Christian giggled. "Mommy, you're funny." He smiled. I chuckled and started to drive to the doctor. I parked and got out, helping the boys out of their car seats. We held hands as we walked inside. I signed in and the boys went off to play as I sat down. I went on my phone to look at preschools for the boys.

Because the new baby will be here in a few months, I want to put them in something that will entertain them besides being cooped up at home. "Blakelyn James." The nurse said and I got up. "C'mon boys." I said to them and they followed me to the back.

The boys and I walked back into the apartment after leaving Target. I had to buy the boys some new fall clothes and I got some clothes for the new baby. "Who wants to help mommy go through your clothes?" I asked them. They both looked at me and I chuckled, poking their stomachs. "You two are silly." I smiled before walking to their room. I smiled when I saw Trevor follow behind me. He helped me go through their clothes and sort them into clothes to donate and keep for next summer. "Thanks for helping me." I kissed his forehead. "You're welcome." He smiled.

"I've been looking at different preschools." I said to Harry as we gave the boys a bath. "You have?" He asked and I nodded. "I've called some about scheduling tours. Have they opened the preschool on your campus?" I asked and he nodded. "You can come and see it tomorrow. They do half day and full day classes. I think the boys will enjoy it." He said. "Boys, do you want to go to school?" I asked them. "Like Ryan?" Christian asked and I nodded. "Yeah, like Ry." I smiled. "Yeah!" He smiled and so did Trevor.