Chapter Seven: Finding Jackie

"When we first found Jack we placed a tracker inside of him, he can't feel it and other things can't detect it on him" "Great now how do we get it running" Asked Ava. "Well that's the tricky part... Because when Jack found out he wrecked it and stormed off, we haven't been able to get it back online." Suddenly the lights flickered. "Don't worry it's-" "Jackie!!!" Everyone exclaimed. "Someone quickly get me and Ava blindfolds! And turn on that radio to a static station" Jane yelled. Ava and Jane put there blindfolds on and tried to find there sister.

***

"Jackie!!!" Jane and Ava yelled. "Jane...Ava I'm so sor-" "Don't even start, I'm sorry first I wasn't myself I was being possessed by 'him'" Ava cried as she embraced Jackie. "Wow you really changed... A good change." Jackie laughed. "Are you alright, has Jack hurt you?" "Actually the opposite-" "What do you mean, he kidnapped you!" "He did that cause he needs us" "How?" "I'll answer that for you..." Jack responded. "Okay what is going on!" Jane yelled. "I'm not who you think I am." Jack explained. "Oh really because you kidnapped my sister!" Ava yelled. "I need her..." "You mean you need her for your dirty little plan to take over the world!" Jane yelled. "For the record I said that to sound powerful, and to scare you guys." Jane and Ava were not convinced, they had every reason not to trust him but Jackie did. "Jack show them your tattoo" "He has a... oh god." Jane gasped as Jack showed his tattoo. "Your one of us?" Ava asked. "Well I had a different mother than you guys, so i'm technically not your brother." "How are we going to explain this to the boys? Without them killing Jack." Jackie asked. "I guess break it down to them nice and easy, trust me I know..." Jane responded.

***

"They've been gone for awhile should we-." Mike mentioned. "No... Just wait." Will snapped looking at Ava. Mike noticed this he pulled Will aside and asked him "Do you like Ava?" "Maybe." Will responded sheepishly. "You do! Why! she almost killed us." "Because she reminds me of... Me and she's so..." "Amazing, beautiful, and brave." Mike interrupted. "Yeah." Will responded. "Guys!!! Get in here." Lucas yelled. Mike and Will ran into the room, Jane and Ava stared at everyone and told them to not panic. "Why do we... Jesus Christ." Dustin jumped as Jackie and Jack appeared. "I swear to god, kid i'm gonna!-." Hopper began. "Dad! Give him a second to talk!" Jane yelled. "Jane your on his side!" Mike yelled. "Mike, he is misunderstood like me and Will." Ava claimed. "I'm not going to let him come in here and claim he's on our side!" Mike yelled. "Everyone shut up! And listen to Jack!" Jackie screamed. Jack smirked and told everyone how he needed Jackie because when she first came to Hawkins she was the first person he felt connected to. Ever since he felt the connection so he watched her and everyone till he was ready to come out, he needed to make sure they were the right people to talk to about the things he learned and how they can put a stop to all this once and for all. Hopper just stared at Jack for a minute then he lunged at him threatening to strangle him when Ava stood up, suddenly Hopper was pushed violently into his chair and remained there struggling. "Kid let me go!" "No, you have no idea how much all of us have been through!" Ava screams. "I agree..." Jane replied. "I think this calls for a party vote." Dustin declared. "Agreed." Mike Lucas and Will replied.

***

"This is really hard..." Lucas began. "Yeah, the girls trust jack but I don't know... He seems-." "Strange." Mike interrupted. "Yeah." Will responded. "His story does make sense though." Dustin implied. "Yeah but something doesn't add up, why does he come out of the shadows-." "Literally." Mike snapped. "As I was saying... Why now, especially after we defeated the shadow monster." "That's a good point, but after having it in my body he probably was scared to come out." Will added. "Guys would you just stop deciding and make up your choice already!" Jackie barked. "Shut up!!!" They all yelled. "Don't tell me to-." "Jackie stop, I understand this is hard... I did kidnap you." Jack smirked. "I was unconscious idiot!!!" "Wow don't turn this on me, I'm the one being trialed" Jack laughed. "That's still no excuse." Jackie crossed her arms and looked away sassy like. "Maybe this will change your mind~." Jack whispered as he leaned in for a kiss. "What the heck do you think you're doing!?" Jackie yelled pulling away. "Joking around, trying to see what you'd do." Jack replied. "I can either smack or punch you chose one." "Smack please" Jack smirked. "You disgust me." Jackie smacked him a crossed the face, leaving a pink mark on his cheek. "It's getting juicy in there should we stop it?" Ava asked Jane. "No this is the best drama we've had since Lucas, Dustin and Max!" Jane laughed. "That tickled, but stung a little, your improving." Jack laughed. "I'm angry and when I'm angry I can really hurt someone." "Jackie you keep saying that but, you haven't hurt me yet." Jack challenged. "You want to do this right now!?" Jackie yelled turning into... a mind flayer. "You know your kind of a jerk, and no now this is how you hurt someone." Jack laughed as he walked into the room where the party was. "Guys you don't have to make a decision, I'm leaving I hope your happy!" Jack yelled and transformed into a demogorgon and stormed out. Jackie looked back at Jack and yelled. "How does that hurt anyone!" Then Jack looked back, shakes his head and continues into the night. Jackie stood for a seconded shocked on what just went down, she felt so angry but she also was empty inside. So she did what she always did to let her anger out. Jackie began punching the walls, blowing up the lights and shattering the windows. And ran out of the new Hawkins lab after Jack. "What the heck just happened?" Dustin asked. "Nothing good." Mike replied. "Should we go after her?" Max asked. "No way!" Will argued. "We will!" Jane and Ava yelled as they were already running out the door. "We should probably tell Hopper." Dustin said. "Yes!!!" Everyone agreed running to Hopper.

***

'What is wrong with me? Why do I even care if I find him or not!? He's gotten into my head and now I can't get him out!' Jackie thought as she flew threw the are trying to find her house. 'Maybe if I just do something else it'll take my mind off of him.' Jackie flew down to her house and walked threw the open door that was on the ground. "Greg really trashed this place." Jackie kicked a pile of couch stuffing. 'What am I feeling right now? Why do I suddenly...care for him!?' "Jackie!!!" Ava yelled. "What!" Jackie snapped at her sister. "What happened with Jack?" Jane asked. "I don't want to talk about it!" Jackie snapped again, she kicked the couch frame and wood splitters shot up into the air. "You can tell us, we're your sisters." Ava whispered. "Okay fine, I feel angry but sad at the same time! I don't know why but Jack makes me feel different." Ava and Jane looked at each other, smiled and giggled. "What is so funny!?" Jackie demanded. "Your in love~!" Ava giggled. A deep red blush crept onto Jackie's face. "S-shut up! And out of all the people in the world why him!?" "Honey your face is as red as a tomato, thats why." Jane laughed. Jackie pulled up her hood and turned away. "Just help me clean up this mess!" "What the house or with Jack?" Jane asked. Jackie froze and blushed even more. "Why do you care so much if I like Jack or not!?" "Cause your just like him... He actually makes you happy." Ava smiled. Jackie turned back around and walked over to the TV. "If you care so much you can find him, I'm cleaning up the house to get my mind off all this." Jackie walked into the kitchen and started cleaning. "Jackie he cares about you too, I can see and feel it." Ava whispered. "Then why did he leave?" "Because he wanted to show you that he cares about you and your feelings." Ava responded. "Well it's working, but that doesn't mean he has to get up and leave! I mean I know, I wanted to 'fight' with him but that was like the play fighting you and I do." "He didn't want to 'play' he wants you." "Or maybe he wants to stay away from me." "What did he tell you before he left?." Asked Ava. Jackie thought for a moment. "Well... first he tried to kiss me then I wanted to give him a choice for me to either punch or slap him, he chose-." "After all that what did he tell you." Ava pushed."He said, 'Guys you don't have to make a decision, I'm leaving I hope your happy!' Then he just walked out." "Before that." Jackie couldn't remember anything else in her memory of that moment, until Ava spoke up. "He said, you challenge to fight him but you never do, and then he told you that you were a jerk! And he told you 'this is how you hurt someone' and then he walked away." "Then how does that show that he cares about me!?" "Because he hurt you!!!!!" Ava screams and makes a tiny crack in the window. Jackie took a step back shocked that Ava yelled, Jackie sighed. "So what are we gonna do about it?" "First I need to make an announcement." Ava sighed. "Okay?" "I have another power!" Ava giggled. "... You what!?" Jackie asked confused why her sister never told her. "I just found out, I can read other people's emotions and then I feel there emotions." "And Jack's are?" "He's madly in love with you." "... He's a good actor then."