FLUQ MY LIFE (i dunno y i made dis chapter .-.)

Me: *typing at da computer*

Demon: Hello again...

Me: Hi?

Demon: So you're on wattpad? Obviously, since you have nothing better to do.

Me: ...

Demon: Say, have you ever wondered what they all think of you?

Me: uh...yea...but they're my friends. They obviously think of me as another friend and author and user of wattpad

Demon: Heh. You know, you've made all of them laugh haven't you? Sitting at your computer writing funny shorts full of humor. It makes you feel good, doesn't it?

Me: Yea

Demon: But then there are those times when you lose it. Remember those? When you've hurt them. When you let your hate, your anger, and your stupid little "depression" get to you and bleed out on to their skin. You've hurt them, haven't you? You've made them cry. 

Me: Well I don't want to hurt anyone but I also don't wanna go back into that phase where I shattered cuz I hid everything I felt.

Demon: But it was best for everyone else, wasn't it? It made them happy to see you normal, didn't it?

Me: Well yes but what about me?

Demon: Wow, you're more selfish than I thought you were

Me: ...wait...are you trying to make me into her again?

Demon: It's for their best.

Me: n-no...nononononononononono *covers ears* NONONONONONONONONONONO I AM NOT TURING INTO THAT IVE MADE A MISTAKE BEFORE IM NOT GONNA REPEAT IT

Demon: well why not?

Me: IT'LL BRING ME BACK TO SQUARE ONE! I'VE WORKED THIS HARD AND GOT THIS CLOSE TO THE LIGHT! I DON'T WANNA GET DRAGGED INTO THE DARK AGAIN PLEASE

Demon: Like I said, it's for everyone's best *grabs her legs and starts dragging her*

Me: *holding on to a chair leg* NONONONONONONONONO

Demon: *keeps dragging* Your parents, your friends, your society, they'll all be better off without you, wouldn't they?

Me: *hand slips* NONONONONONONONO LET ME GO I DONT WANNA GO BACK PLEASE! I WANT TO LIVE!

Demon: Not saying you have to kill yourself. Just act invisible.

Me: NO PLEASE NO

Demon: It's for their own good...

*the room fills with black smoke as it drags the terrified girl back in further and further into the darkness. The screams were useless. No one was there to listen. No one was there to help. It's no use. No matter how hard she tried, she would always be a puppet. She will always be a prey to the demon. Constantly getting hunted over and over again. It's no use. There is no escape from this. There is no escape...*

I dunno I'm boref .-. welp hope chu liked dis...weirdly...dark...random...chapter I made .-. in da middle of da night xdddddd anywho cya