32.Insecurities||HER

A/n- this is not meant to offend ANYone in anyway, but if it does let me know and I wIll IMMEDIATELY take it down.

JAEDEN
What-your insecure about yourself basically (be who yOU want to be, not who thEY want)
Why-since Jaeden is a celebrity you often think you aren't good enough for him
How he finds out-he wanted to go LIVE with you but you quickly denied, he knew something was wrong and began questioning you.
What he does-when he finds out he's a bit hurt but holds you tight and constantly tells you how beautiful you are inside and out.

FINN
What-your insecure about your personality (you personalities amazing no matter what you think)
Why-you often think that he finds you annoying and it makes you very quiet around him
How he finds out-you guys were hanging out and you were telling him about your day he had his head leaned back against the sofa and his eyes closed, you thought he was dozing off coz he didn't care when he was really just imagining it in his head. You began to trail off until you just stopped and he asked what's wrong.
What he does-when he finds out he cups your face and makes you look into his eyes before he tells you that he loves you for you and that your personality is the bEst thing about you then softly kisses you.

WYATT
What-your thighs (your bodies are perfect and beautiful just the ways they are)
Why-you found them too big and you thought that Wyatt wouldn't like you anymore if you were 'fat' even thou your body was perfectly perfect
How he finds out-he wanted you to sit on his lap while you watch a movie you instead denied and kept on watching t.v. It kinda hurt him that you didn't want to so he asks why.
What he does-he tells you that your body weight doesn't matter and that he loves you for you. You end up agreeing to sitting on his lap and he runs them while  whispers how beautiful you are and that he loves you.

CHOSEN
What-your face (all of you are flawlessly beautiful beings)
Why-you thought it was too chubby and blotchy, even though your truly beautiful, your own opinions got in the way
How he finds out-you would always be hiding your face behind your hair and one day he wanted to move it behind your ear but you quickly dodged him he asked if you were alright.
What he does-you pushes your hair behind your ears and pulls you in before kissing all over your face while telling you that you are perfect.

JACK
What-your weight (your bodies are perfectly perfect just the way they are)
Why-even though you were the same size, you thought you were to 'fat' for him
How he finds out-he wants to cuddle with you on top of him, you quickly deny which causes him to become suspicious.
What he does-he's a bit upset, but doesn't let it show, instead  hugs you and tells you that your beautiful and that he loves you and your body just the way it is

NIC
What-your appearance (all of you are flawlessly beautiful in every way, despite what everyone else says)
Why-you thought that you were to 'average' for a celebrity like Nic and you'd often think that he'd find someone more beautiful
How he finds out-You usually worked out way too much to burn off calories and never really went out much but when you did you'd always put on some make up hoping it would make you look more pretty. He's always been a bit suspicious about your actions and one day asks why
What he does-He immediately comforts  you and tells you that your beautiful and he loves yOU and ONLY you.

SOPHIA
What-your skin (pimples: come and go, acne: is just a phase, wrinkles:show that you are a happy person)
Why-you often look at her and wonder how her skin is so flawless which makes you instantly insecure about hers
How she finds out-she went to kiss your cheek but you dodged it, she began questioning you.
What she does-she tells you that she's more jealousy of your skin than you are of hers then cuddles with you to make you feel better.

A/N
All of you are beautiful in every single way. And don't you ever doubt that. Just because you see some model on some magazines that is skinny and pretty,it doesn't mean you aren't. Everyone is unique in different ways, and yours is yours. Don't let ANYONE ruin that for you.