68.Their Favorite Thing To Do With You

Anotha One! Shout out to @Jocelyn for all the votes they've given! TYSM💕!

JAEDEN
+walking around town
+he loves how your fascinated with everything and the amount of love you have for shopping, so he's always brining you to town.

FINN
+listening to music
+he enjoys the fact that you enjoy the same music as him, so he's always either over at you house or vis versa just listening to music while either dancing and singing along, or just sitting there.

WYATT
+going on adventures
+you guys will stay out for hours just going to random places and documenting them.

CHOSEN
+Watching T.V
+you guys always snuggle up close to each other and watch random channels.

JACK
+making vlogs, videos, and going LIVE
+he loves how supportive you are of him and how funny you are and how you have such creative ideas, so he just dies those three with you all the time.

NIC
+cooking/baking
+he lOves cooking/bing with you because you guys usually jam out to music while doing so and end up having cute lil good fights but in the end the food is AMAZing.

SOPHIA
+cuddling
+yours and her arms are tightly wrapped around each other and your always whispering sweet things into her ear and it makes her feel safe and secure and she just enjoys being your arms overall.