Hickey Prank»Jack G.

[i was a bit iffy abt doing this but some ppl wanted it so here it is! still aged up 17+]

"hey guys! it's that one loser and i'm back with another video for you!" i exclaimed throwing my arms out, "but first, i'd like to thank every single one of you for getting me to 1 mil! there are literally no amount of words to express how thankful i am to all of you for getting me here, i love you guys so, so much!" i grinned at the camera as clapped my hands together.

"but now, back to the video. so today's gonna be another prank video, that i'm pulling on jack [you guys are that couple. always pulling pranks on each other]. so if you saw last weeks video, you'd see that, that little asshole gave me fat to drink instead of apple cider. so to get him back, i'm pulling the infamous 'Hickey Prank'!"

"now, i've never actually thought about doing this until a friend recommended it and i've already seen a few videos on it, and i thought it seemed like a fun thing to do, and i'm a fun person!" i made a weird face at the camera before continuing, "so my dudes, let's get started!"

»after yo master make-up skills fix yo self a hickey«

"oof. guys this looks so real, like no joke. i'm actually kinda scared now," i mumbled the last part as i added the finishing touches to my 'hickey'.

walking out of the bathroom and towards my bedroom i went into further explanation on how the prank works.

"...and that's basically it. so jack as you've probably noticed, isn't home...currently. he's out with a friends doing something for a new video and i didn't really wanna go *wink wonk* so yeah. he should be home in a bit though. probably 40 minutes if not an hour tops."

moving some items from my desk i place my camera down before making sure that it was hidden but that the lens would still capture what it needed to. once satisfied, i took a step back, examined my hickey to make sure it looks fine still, before plopping down on my bed.

"now, we wait"

»surprise surprise jacks homes! yAy!«

"y/n!" called jacks voice as he entered my house, letting the door slam, "y/n, baby? where are you?"

taking one last look at my appearance, i croaked out an answer.

"i'm i'm here, jack!" i nibbleson my lip as i watched the handle turn before the door open revealing a smiling jack, "hey, babe."

"hi." he gave me a cute grin as threw his jacket aside and jumped on me snuggling into my waist. letting out a laugh i began to drag my fingers through his curls.

"how was filming?"

"it was okay," he muffled, "but i missed you." he looked up at me frowning, his doey-hazel eyes looking deeply into my e/c ones.

"i missed you too, bub." i whispered back pecking his forehead, then his noes, before finally his soft, plump, pink lips that evolved into an wide smile at the feel of mine on his.

"can we cuddle?" he asked nuzzling into my neck after i pulled away, "and just talk, or no talking that's fine too."

"okay, jack." i pulled him closer to me before laying back, his head in my chest, our legs tangled together, his arms around my waist, while my hands roamed his hair again.

"how was your day, baby? i wanna know everything."

"well, i woke up, you came over, we ha-"

"no, i mean after all of that."

"oh, right."

"dumbass."

"shut up, fred. anyways, after you left i didn't really do much. i showered and talked with f/n [friends name] on the phone."

"hmm. that's nice."

"you?"

"filmed some scenes. a lot actually. we're shitty actors when its not serious." i giggled at his words causing him to look up at me and smile, before his eye began to swarm around my face, finally resting on my neck.

"holy shit, what happened?"

"what?" i played dumb as he got up off me and pulled me up examining my neck.

"your neck, its like all bruised up. like...like a hickey, or something." he mumbled the last part, his posture tensing up as his eyes walked back to mine, "y/n what happens to your neck?"

"i don't know. probably a burn mark or something." i acted nonchalant as i shrugged him off, but he pulled me closer.

"no–" he grabbed my t-shirt collar and gently pulled it aside, revealing a burn mark below my clavicle form last week when i attempted to straighten my hair, "—that's a burn mark. whatever's on your neck, is not a burn. so be honest with me."

"are you accusing me of cheating, or something?" i narrowed my eyes at him as i pushed him away, letting fake anger and hurt consume my eyes.

"i'm not accusing you of anything. i'm just asking the truth from you."

"look jack, even if it was a hickey, it was probably you.." i trailed off as his face contoured from suspicion to anger in a simple mili-second.

"cut the shit y/n. you said it yourself 'we should wait for that stuff'. so don't go talking crap saying i did that to you, when you know full well that i respect your decisions!"

"i don't know what to tell you!"

"how about the truth!?"

"i told you the truth!"

"no, you didn't! you playing my dumb and acting like  you don't know what that is and who did it. and if that's how your going to act, then i'm leaving."

"what?"

"i'm leaving." he got up off the end and walked over towards the door picking up his jacket on the way. but before he could make it out i  jumped on his back and began kissing the side of his neck.

"y/n-"

"jack, it's a prank! its just a prank." i tightened my arms around him as he stills. slowly sliding off him, i watch as he turns to face me.

"it's a prank?"

"yeah, i swear. here look." grabbing a napkin off my table i place it on my tongue before wiping away the make up, "see?"

"oh my god," he breathed pulling me into a hug, "i'm sorry. i shouldn't have said those things. i'm so sorry."

"it's okay jack. i promise."

leaning back he looks into my eyes before capturing my lips between his warm ones.

»rated XX. kidding. it was just a lOng kiss«

"alright guys! thank for joining me in today's video but that's it for this week! be sure to like and check out last weeks video, links in the description, also if you haven't already, be sure to subscribe to my channel for more! bye, love you guys!"

closing the camera in place it back on my desk before turning to face jack who was sprawled on my bed, watching me.

"guess what?" i asked him crawling over to sit next to him.

"what

i straddled his hips, looking him straight in the eyes as i placed my hands on his chest steading myself.

"i pranked you! and you fell for it!" i giggled as his eyes narrowed and his hands grasped my hips as he flipped us over so i was on bottom and he was hovering over me.

"i only faked believing you," he mumbled into my neck as he trailed soft kisses up and down.

"mhm." he let out a breathy chuckle as he softly bit the sensitive spot connecting my shoulder and neck.

"i love you."

"i love you."

*****
should i make an imagine book? idk.