chapter 1

Hello everyone I am here again
🙌 Excited soul
Thank you so much everyone for comments and votes on prologue...you guys made me so happy and that's why I am giving first part this soon...please support me like this...so here is the first part

The sound of his harsh word running in her numb mind again and again...get lost..get lost...get lost
Her beautiful face covered with tears..after that insulting and heart breaking incident sumo went to her home her nanu's home..
Everyone was watching that news of her and her so called best friend & husband in tiwari kila...
When she reached there nanu was looking worried more then broken...mamiji was looking worried but angry at the same time...and masi was looking disappointed...
After showing different types of expression nanu started to say

"meri bacchi ke sath he aisa kyo hota hai? Kyo use pati ka sath naseeb nahi hotaPehle bhi ek shadi hone se pehle he toot gai...or ab ye"...and he cried

Mamiji says or "kitna hum par bojh banogi? Apne bete ke pass he to Jana chahte the kya zyada maang liya tumse?? apne bacche ki tarha palne ke baad bhi ek iksha poori nahi kar saki tum humari"..and she went from there angrily...
Masiji said "Ek shadi nahi bacha pai tu suman...priya didi ne neeraj jiju jaise insaan ke sath takk apni zindgi guzar li..tu unki beti ho kar shravan jaise acche ladke ke sath apni shadi nahi nibha pai"...she took nanu to coach and gave him some water...

After hearing her own family's hurtful words she went to her room took her memory box, her mother's picture, and her remaining stuff...she came out of her room and started walking out..
nanu asked her where is she going?? She didn't look back and just said two words...

"Mere ghar"

After that she returned to Malhotra mansion with new hope and new determination...
When she reached Malhotra mansion no 1 was present there..everyone was giving clarification to their friends and relatives...she directly went to shravan's room and lock that from inside..
After 3-4 hours she came out with two big bag holding by her two hands....she found pushkar standing near the stairs..she called him and said "Khade khade dekhta he rahega ya help bhi karega...chal bag uttha or mujhe pct takk drop kar"

Pushkar looked her with confusion..
She said "ab khada kyo hai kaam par lag..tujhe nahi lagta shadi ke baad tu kuch zyada he aalsi or kamchor ho gya hai"...said with smile..

no matter what was the situation she was always like this an strong and confident hiding her all the sorrows behind her smile..and it works it always works, it gives her the real strength when she doesn't find any pity or sympathy for her in that person's eyes who is standing in front of her...

Pushkar didn't say anything and took her to pct ....there journey from mm to pct passed in silence.. When they reach there everyone looked them with different kind of expression..sumo signals them to continue their works...

After a long silence pushkar tried to say something but failed..his brother's deed was making him guilty in his own eyes...he didn't have courage to face her, to talk her, to ask her for forgiveness.
After so much hesitation he aid to her " sumo mai tujhse nahi kahunga ki ghar wapas aa aaja...mai tujhse ye bhi nahi puchunga ki tu apna Sara saman le kar bina kuch kahe kyo yaha aai??,kyoki mai janta hun aaj Teri self-respect hurt hui hai Jo tere liye subse precious hai or use hurt karne waala koi or nahi balki Mere apna Bhai hai..mujhe smjh nahi aa raha mai tujhse kis muh se mafi mangu"

Sumo stoped him and said

"Tu kyo maafi mang raha hai? Tu ne to kabhi mere sath kuch galat nahi kiya...in fact tu he to tha Jo humesha mere sath raha jisne mujhe support kiya..mujhe kabhi akela chor kar nahi gya..mai humesha se use apna best friend manti rahi but wo tu tha jisne ek best friend ki duty nibhai...kya karu jhalli Jo hun naa thodi der se smjh aati hai har baat..par aaj mujhe smjh aa gya hai ki tu he mera best friend raha hai..tu he hai Jo mujhe acche se smjh paya hai...reunion party ke baad bhi wo tu he tha jisne mere liye apne Bhai se ladai ki...shravan ke liye meri feelings be tu ne he sabse pehle realize kiya...or aaj bhi jab koi mere sath nahi hai tab bhi tu he mere sath khada hai meri help kar raha hai bina kuch soche, bina kuch jaane, bina kuch puche, bina kuch mange ek sacche dost ki tarha..aaj itna kuch ho gya ki mujhme himmat nahi bachi hai ki Mai ye Bata saku ki kyo mai tiwari kila or malhotra mansion Chor kar aai?? kyo mai pct me rehne waali hun?? But I promise tere sare sawalo ke jawab jald he tujhe mil jayenge or ye mera bharosa hai ki tab bhi tu itne he acche se wo sunega or mujhe samjhega bhi..."

This is a small part of what I was always wanted to happen in show...so let me know your views about this part... appreciation and criticism both are welcomed...I want to hear you all...please vote and comment

Love😘
Sweksha