chapter 7

Hello everyone here is the next par...this part is dedicated to my sweet and lovely friend Reeba...she is the who gave me idea of taking leap,..

After 8 days
At 5:15 pm in the evening
Shravan was standing outside of pct...this was the daily routine of shravan...after the day of party shravan came to pct and stand outside of pct for talking to sumo for asking her for forgiveness in the hope that one day sumo's heart will melt or she will forgive him...but every day shravan waits for her and she ignored him every day....
In these days shravan didn't drink once he got to know that sumo doesn't like this ...he didn't eat properly, he used to sleeps on the floor thanking that his sumo also sleeps on floor because there is not a single bench in pct...he can't concentrate on her work place...every time he think about her and cries...when he missed her he took that memory box and read her letters again and again....he didn't talk to anyone but tried to talk pushkar but pushkar used to ignore him every time....but he was realizing that shravan is feeling guilty and punishing himself...he always ask bahadur about shravan that is he taking his food properly or not??is he taking care of himself or not?? Pushkar always checks him in night and finds him sleeping
on the floor....

Flashback
One day he heard varun was asking him about everything...
Varun said " kyo kar raha hai shravan apni zindgi barbaad??? Mai dekhta hun naa tu kisi se baat karta hai naa kisi se koi baat share karta hai??? Naa theek se khana khata hai??? Naa kaam ki fikar naa khud ki health ki??? Or kitna kosega khud ko kitni saza dega???or roj floor par kyo sota hai??..."

shravan said " meri sumo bhi to yahi par soti hai naa Bhaiya....jab wo yaha aai mujhe bhookha dekh kar khud nahi khati thi or ab bhi pct me akele khana theek se khati hogi yaa nahi kya pta...mujhe roj peete dekh kar khud pareshaan ho jaati thi...pehle bhi jab humari ladai hoti thi to wo mujhe humesha manati thi or khud baat karti thi bhale he galti meri ho....phir mai kyo naa use manane jau roj...or rahi baat baate share karne ki to uske pass bhi to koi nahi hai baate kanrne ke liye....akeli hai wo waha...jis dar se humesha bhagti rahi aaj wahi uske samne aa khada hua hai....humesha akele hone se dati rahi or aaj phir akeli hai phir se meri wajah se....pehle bhi 11 saal pehle mai ne akela chor diya tha or aaj phir...
Jab takk meri sumo ko apno ka sath nahi mil jata mai khud ko bhi akela rakhunga....jab takk meri sumo ko uski khushi nahi mil jaati mai aisa koi kaam nahi karunga jisse mujhe sukoon mile....jab tkk sumo khush nahi hogi jab tkk uski takleef uska akelapan nahi jayega tab takk mai khud ko aise he saza dera rahunga....mai yahi deserve karta hun....."

Varung got emotional after listing his little brother's painful words...he just hugged him and said "sab theek ho jayega suman zaroor wapas aayegi tu layega use...mujhe tujh par bharosa hai or mai tete sath hun...."

Pushkar thought and went from there....
Flashback end

Shravan was standing outside pct he was feeling like his vision is getting blur...his head is spinning and everything was moving round round...he held his head and fell on the floor....
Sumo rushed toward him and shacked him...
Shravan shravan shravan uttho shravan aankhe kholo.
Preettaaa paani laa jaldi
She took his head in her lap and lightly patted his cheeks shravan uttho please shravan....a big fat tear rolled down her eyes preeta cames with water....
Sumo touched his face with wet hands shravan opened his eyes sumo and found sumo....sumo said....shravan paani piyo...he made him drink water...shravan drunk some water and tried to get up but failed he said sorry sumo...tears rolls from corner of his eyes...and again fell on her lap....
Preeta and other girls helped sumo she took him to the hospital....
After checking him doctor came to her and said....
"Suman beta pichle kuch dino se lagta hai shravan apna dhyaan nahi rakh raha hai....lagta hai theek se kuch khaa pee nahi raha hai....shayad depression me hai yaa kisi baat ka stress hai....dhyaan rakho ki shravan time se khaye piye or tension naa le kisi baat ki....or mai ne kuch test kiye hai report kal takk mil jayegi...or kuch dawaiya hai abhi inhe time par dete rehna...or dhyaan rakhna jo mai ne kaha....agar yahi haal raha to...it can be dangerous for him"