chapter 6

Hello everyone I am here with a new part...the response of fifth chapter amazed me...I didn't think that I will get such positive response...everyday I get a new reader...only five chapters and more then 1k view this is overwhelming (tears of happiness) ....thank you so so so much for your love and support guys (hug)

Note - please read A/N at the end of the part

____________________________________

At evening when everyone was in mm someone came to PCT and requested to sumo " please suman mere head chef ka accident ho gya nahi to mai tumhe kehta he nahi please...mere reputation ka sawal hai aaj Delhi ke sare bade log meri party me aa rahe hai..or mai janta hun koi bhi itne kam time me party ke khane ki arrangements nahi karta siwaye tumhare...please tumhe kuch nahi karna hai buss proper instructions dene hai...agar baat Indian food ki nahi hoti to mere baaki cooks sab kr lete...please Sara saman hai jitne helper chahiye mai available kar dunga tumhe bss unhe guide karna hai...please suman we were schoolmates..''...

OK suman said "theek hai tum itna insist kar rahe ho to...I will try but agar kuch gadbad hua to mujhe blame mat karna....I will try my best"..

Sumo hurriedly got ready and went with that schoolmate...
He was also a lawyer senior of suman in school and classmate of shravan...his head cook met with accident at the day of his party...that's why he came to sumo and requests her for taking charge of his party...

At mm everyone went to their respective rooms...and tiwaris went to their house with heavy heart...only shravan was in that hall...he was crying bitterly because no one was there to blame...what he had done to his best friend, his wife, his sumo is only himself...he is a grownup completely mature adult man...he has his own mind...how can he think that girl who was ready to jump from the building for his trust...who can come out of his house at mid night and searched him in empty streets of Delhi without worrying about her own safety....how can he think that she loves someone else....why didn't he see her pain that day when she was crying alone in her room after fighting with aditya...why didn't he understand that sumo didn't love that aditya and that's why she was not saying those 3 magical words which she wanted to tell him...couldn't he asked her that day, couldn't he see the helplessness in her eyes during preekar's marriage... Couldn't he go to her and confess his love to her without wasting time in cafe...couldn't he tell her about his feeling after that day without bringing his ego between them....how could he say those sinful words about her every time when he hurt her when he insulted her...it is true his parents had done wrong with him...and he was also broken...but there is no justification of his doing with his wife....he has lost her once again and this time for forever....
He took his car's key and went out of the house
After an hour he was sitting roadside mindlessly and thinking about sumo...how will she manage?? All alone....
Just then a man came to him and said "yaha kya kar raha hai shravan aaj to Yash ki party thi usne bataya tujhe bhi invitation gya hai ...sab waha tera wait kar rahe hai or tu yaha kya kar raha hai??...chal aaj koi bahana nahi chalega..." He is not in condition to argue with him so he went with him...

At party sumo completed her work perfectly on time...Yash brought her to the party where everyone was enjoying...shravan was  shocked to see her there...but didn't react he just looked her lovingly... Yash was trying to get close to her without giving her any hint...shravan realised that and went there where Yash took her with him...Yash announce everyone about the story how sumo had helped her for party...shravan understood that....after some time sumo felt uneasy because of his presence...she was feeling that may be once again she will melt so she went out ...shravan saw that Yash went behind her...shravan followed him understanding his intentions...shravan was hiding behind a car Yash went to sumo and asked her...she said she is leaving...Yash tried to stop her but she Denied...Yash stared her from top to bottom and again tried to stop her but she said she want to go....sumo couldn't understand his dirty intension...he held her hand and pinned her to the wall sumo was shocked by his sudden act and she realize that what he wants ...she tried to come out of his hold...he came close to her and about to kiss her when he got a punch on his face...suman looked toward the owner of that hand...he held her and hugged her tightly... Sumo pulled herself from his grip...and shouted on him..
"Tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhe chune ki"
Shravan- sumo I am....

Sumo stoped him just then Yash came to shravan and punched him they had a fight Yash said  "shravan tu beech me mat pad apne kaam se kaam rakh...party enjoy karne aaya hai wo kar"..

Shravan said "teri himmat kaise hui meri sumo ko chune ki...bol chua kaise meri sumo ko...or kya kaha mai apne kaam se kaam rakhu...to sun wahi kar raha hun meri wife ko protect karna mera kaam hai or mai wahi kar raha hun...aaj ke baad sumo ke aas pass bhi nazar aaya to soch Lena....or haan sumo ka payment ka pct pahuch Jana chahiye...chal nikal...or dobara sumo ki taraf dekha bhi naa to yaad rakhna mai law bhool jaunga...."

Yash was shocked by this info that sumo is shravan's wife...he went from there saying sorry to sumo....
After that sumo said "kya keh rahe the tum??? Meri sumo meri wife...haan pehli baat ye Mr malhotra sumo kisi ki nahi hai or dusri baat aaj subha he aapne puri duniya ke samne mujhse rishta toda hai to ye husband- wife ka natak mat kariye....koi rishta nahi hai tumhara mujhse or na hoga ab....tumne khud sare rishte tode hai pehle pct me dosti ka rishta...aaj media ke samne shadi ka rishta...or ghar se nikal ka insaniyat ka rishta...or mere kaam ke beech aane ki koshish karne band karo....koi kuch bhi kare mere sath tumhe fark nahi padna chahiye....kya karta wo meri izzat he lootta naa to kya hua tumne kaunsi meri izzat rakh li shravan....kuch nahi bacha hai mere pass ab ek zinda rehne ki himmat bachi hai apne maa kaa karz chukane ke liye.. kam se kam wo mat cheeno dobara meri zindgi me aa kar....kyoki is bar agar mai tooti to shayad jaan bhi naa rahe mujheme..."
She left from there wiping her tears...
Shravan looked her with teary eyes...
Sumo in mind ..."janti hun ki tum mujhe akele nahi chor sakte or aaj ke tumhari halat dekhne ke baad mai smjh gai hun ki tum guilty bhi ho...par ab bahut der ho chuki hai... ab mujhme or tootne ki himmat nahi hai shravan ...please mujhe kamzor mat karo mai shayad kabhi laut aau tumhare pass kyoki tumhare bina rehna mere liye bhi mushkil hai par...jab takk mujhe ye yakeen nahi dila dete ki ab wo nahi hoga Jo phir se Hume alag kare... tab takk mai nahi aaungi chahe mujhe zindgi bhar tumse alag rehna pade"..

Shravan in mind " mai janta hun tum hurt ho or naraz ho mujhse par I promise sumo mai tumhe yakeen dila kar rahunga apne pyaar par or ye bhi ki ab mai tumhe hurt nahi karunga...iske liye mai kuch bhi kar Sakta hun...bus tumse door nahi reh Sakta...or mai humare beech ki ye doori mita kar rahunga chahe iske liye meri poori zindgi he kyo naa lagani pade...ab shravan or sumo sath honge wo bhi humesha ke liye"....
After he went to his home after confirmation that she have reached her safe place....this time he went without her but with a new determination...
____________________________________

So I think everyone know what happened with piyali di...a reader of her beautiful story copied her work and replaced the character's name by other characters and she didn't even bother to give credit to her...not even this she copied so many works from India forum and same did with them too...I request you all please check piyali Di's recent update you will get her profile name then you can report for her account....guys this is a sin stoling other's hard work and take all the credit...I am writing this story and I know how it feels when someone do this to you...if any of you get anything like this please inform the writer of original story....I don't support anything like this....

Coming to the update
Please please ignore grammatical and spelling mistakes.... silent readers kuch to boliye bura he sahi...
Bol ke Dekho accha lagta hai😉
Let me know your views about this part...thank you for vote and comment

Love😘
Sweksha